Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I feel it would be great if the MC appearance changed more to represent going blonde and the boob job.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
ah i wish Matts route was getting developed more

seems like the devs are doing the job routes first

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I would rather see more of Kate (Cafe) and the track team, hopefully August becomes romanceable but it seems like they are going for her being with Ryan, I get the same impression with Sophie and Mr Davis in yearbook which just comes off as creepy.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'd like a femdom route who put the jerk guy in his place. Only slaping him is not enough
I only did some of his route once it really isn't my thing so I just get rid and am happy to never see any of his content.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hey everyone. Does this game have a decent amount of content now with some story? *prepares for some conflicting opinions.*

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I feel it would be great if the MC appearance changed more to represent going blonde and the boob job.
We are working on bringing in the blonde and boob-job changes. We're making it to where we don't need every single variation of the character made just for blonde or big boobs so it's taking a bit.

ah i wish Matts route was getting developed more

seems like the devs are doing the job routes first
Yes, we are bringing all the routes up to 25% completion starting with the jobs. We will then move onto Kate's Romance route (Since it's the least developed out of all of them.)

Awww, I really wish we could choose to keep the kitten not just give him/her away or return him/her to the alley.
Why can't we keep the cat?
We are planning on having the cat be adoptable, but we want to have some mechanics of taking care of the cat along with it. So it's going to be a long while before we touch on it.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I feel a cool mechanic would be watching tv or browsing the internet to pass time on the weekends instead of always having to walk around.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Someone say,there have a surgery option,but i can't find it! Can anyone tell me how to do it and how to find it? Until now the only things i can buy with money are clothes and different look for the MC room and eventually to buy a lottery ticket - everything else is the coffee work,home,school and walking around,where MC can go all the time,but only in the Mall Center can buy stuff and they are only clothes and vision for her room! PC: In weekends near the coffee bar is Violet icon,but nothing happens when i try to press her icon - is that a bug?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Someone say,there have a surgery option,but i can't find it! Can anyone tell me how to do it and how to find it? Until now the only things i can buy with money are clothes and different look for the MC room and eventually to buy a lottery ticket - everything else is the coffee work,home,school and walking around,where MC can go all the time,but only in the Mall Center can buy stuff and they are only clothes and vision for her room!
I guess your talking about the boob enlargement stuff which is in the Bakery path not the Cafe path
In weekends near the coffee bar is Violet icon,but nothing happens when i try to press her icon - is that a bug?
Yes I guess it must be that works for me it's a date indicator so you click on that icon to go out with Violet you must have a date with her, no idea why it isn't working for you though.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hizor is there some kind of thing going on between Mr Davis and Sophie or was I reading to much into their interactions, I just want to know whether to avoid the yearbook club path.

Reactions: BestSenpai

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
The cheat menu has been removed from the game
Actually, here's a script to enable the cheat menu :)

Just place this file inside Uni-0.XX.XXx-pc/game/CHEATMOD.rpy, open the game, go to the laptop in your bedroom, press Cheat Mode: Off so it becomes Cheat Mode: ON, go in the Hall of your house and then press 5
Achievements will be disabled

Last edited:

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
im still getting an error msg when i try to buy the kawaii bedroom set
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/bedroom_catalogue.rpy", line 9, in buy_room
KeyError: u'Cutesy'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "fullstartASE/walkevents.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "fullstartASE/ASEscript.rpyc", line 207, in script call
  File "fullstartASE/ASEscript.rpyc", line 235, in script call
  File "fullstartASE/shop.rpyc", line 7, in script
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "F:\Games\New Games\Uni\Uni-0.14.62d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/bedroom_catalogue.rpy", line 9, in buy_room
KeyError: u'Cutesy'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Uni 0.14.62d
Tue Sep 17 17:24:18 2019

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes