chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
okay im going nuts, i keep hearing about dreams but i have yet to see one and i do have them turned on in options (or at least fairly sure)

JustNormie

Jul 19, 2017
Events with Matt is broken.. getting blackmailed event though i ignored all his advances and he has pictures from event that even did not trigger.. so yeah.. still not playable unless you slap him on the first day.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Encountered a bug with a kitty scene several times during different playthroughs - the first scene, where you can choose to investigate, repeats twice on several random days. Basically, there are two different scenes of the same event but in one of them you can name the kitty and in other one you can not.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Encountered a bug with a kitty scene several times during different playthroughs - the first scene, where you can choose to investigate, repeats twice on several random days. Basically, there are two different scenes of the same event but in one of them you can name the kitty and in other one you can not.
I looked into this and it is currently impossible for the first scene to show up more than once. Or any of them for that matter.

Events with Matt is broken.. getting blackmailed event though i ignored all his advances and he has pictures from event that even did not trigger.. so yeah.. still not playable unless you slap him on the first day.
This is a first. We'll look into this problem.

okay im going nuts, i keep hearing about dreams but i have yet to see one and i do have them turned on in options (or at least fairly sure)
Some dreams may require multiple settings to be turned on. Unless you're playing with all the settings turned on?

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Some dreams may require multiple settings to be turned on. Unless you're playing with all the settings turned on?
ironically 5 min after posting i did a playthrough on latest ver and they started appearing, are they supposed to have a low chance of triggering?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
ironically 5 min after posting i did a playthrough on latest ver and they started appearing, are they supposed to have a low chance of triggering?
Yes, quite a few have a low chance. I actually went in and increased the chances a bit for 0.15.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Well, then implement it!
Not sure I've talked about this in here, but the cat is a low priority compared to the other routes; plus there are a few unique mechanics we want to do with the cat to make it a lot more involved, fun, and a bit realistic.
So it's really on the backburner for a long while.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I looked into this and it is currently impossible for the first scene to show up more than once. Or any of them for that matter.
Hm.. I thought the first scene was MC meeting the kitty and taking it home straight away but now that I think about it she fed it first or something, right? I was just skipping text and saw the scene with the kitty in the alley pop up twice, so I thought it was a bug. My bad.

Reactions: Hizor

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Hizor I dying to ask a question, Would you mind telling me if there are a ShizuKu Mizutani-like Route, Such As A Female Protagonist Have Enough Cash, Clothes And Food Or Enough Clothes, Foods And Enough\Infinite Money And Never Worry about Food and Clothing and she just keep studying but does not have a part-time job?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Such As A Female Protagonist Have Enough Cash, Clothes And Food Or Enough Clothes, Foods And Enough\Infinite Money And Never Worry about Food and Clothing and she just keep studying but does not have a part-time job?
Could you possibly rephrase this? I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say here.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Could you possibly rephrase this? I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say here.
Hmm I think they are asking if there is/will be a route that focuses solely on collage where the mc does not need a part time job for income, I believe the Shizuku Mizutani they mentioned is the protag from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun she is anti social and only cares about her school work and grades, she isn't interested in friends and classmates etc.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hmm I think they are asking if there is/will be a route that focuses solely on collage where the mc does not need a part time job for income, I believe the Shizuku Mizutani they mentioned is the protag from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun she is anti social and only cares about her school work and grades, she isn't interested in friends and classmates etc.
Ah, okay. Actually that will most likely be a possibility near the end of Uni's development where we'll be working on polishing the game and adding a lot more to the school functions to the point you can potentially beat the game without having any H-Scenes at all.

Fan Sig/Fan Signature:

View attachment 414481

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/428286_Uni-Fan-Sig.gif
One of the last ones I made before my PC started dying. Hope it's a temporary thing...
Wow, this is great! Thanks for taking the time to make this! Mind if I share it around?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes