JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
My fellow hentai lovers,

I'm very proud to present you the first (?) unofficial Uni content mod, with a few fully drawn CGs (!!)

For the moment it just adds one new town event to the game. I won't tell too much because I hate spoiling.

Just be aware that this is strongly focused on the following themes: rape, humiliation,ryona.

Sample pictures:
preview0.png
preview1.png
preview2.png
preview0b.png

To use, extract the .zip in Uni main directory. The CGs are unencrypted if you want to look at them without playing.

PS: Let me know if someone is interested helping me for this and future similar events, especially in the writing part (I'd be happy writing the scenario but I recognize my english writing is poor).

PS 2: I commissionned the CGs from . I think I'll commission one new every ~2 months.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
My fellow hentai lovers,

I'm very proud to present you the first (?) unofficial Uni content mod, with a few fully drawn CGs (!!)

Download link - modrape.0.1.zip

For the moment it just adds one new town event to the game. I won't tell too much because I hate spoiling.

Just be aware that this is strongly focused on the following themes: rape, humiliation,ryona.

Sample pictures:
preview0.png
preview1.png
preview2.png
preview0b.png

To use, extract the .zip in Uni main directory. The CGs are unencrypted if you want to look at them without playing.

PS: Let me know if someone is interested helping me for this and future similar events, especially in the writing part (I'd be happy writing the scenario but I recognize my english writing is poor).

PS 2: I commissionned the CGs from . I think I'll commission one new every ~2 months.
You should create a separate thread for the mod, so that those who want to can easily find it and also so that the games thread doesn't get used for mod discussion.

You can create a thread for your mod here - https://f95zone.to/forums/mods.41/
And then you can get your new mod thread linked in the games OP.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
I have so many question so:
1. can I know when the game update? (monthly, bimonthly, or trimonthly?)
2. how to delete my save game? (I stack up my save game to page 11... since I do replays after finish)
3. why the picture passing the bezel of the laptop? is it a bug or something? (picture below)
4. why there's no Matt and Alex GB in the Gallery?
5. for easier fapping can you make a replay in the gallery? I am maybe strange but I can't fap without the context/story (lol)
6. why Matt's Milk Route is 'Shower > Locker > Mr. Harley > Apologize' than 'Shower > Man's Toilet > Locker > Mr. Harley > Apologize'? since from the phone screen I see the Protag's Panty there so I think at least he can shot that in the toilet

sorry for so many question but I LOVE this game (I rarely play VN but this... this game is special!)

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I have so many question so:
1. can I know when the game update? (monthly, bimonthly, or trimonthly?)
2. how to delete my save game? (I stack up my save game to page 11... since I do replays after finish)
3. why the picture passing the bezel of the laptop? is it a bug or something? (picture below)
4. why there's no Matt and Alex GB in the Gallery?
5. for easier fapping can you make a replay in the gallery? I am maybe strange but I can't fap without the context/story (lol)
6. why Matt's Milk Route is 'Shower > Locker > Mr. Harley > Apologize' than 'Shower > Man's Toilet > Locker > Mr. Harley > Apologize'? since from the phone screen I see the Protag's Panty there so I think at least he can shot that in the toilet

sorry for so many question but I LOVE this game (I rarely play VN but this... this game is special!)
1: Monthly.
2: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
3: Weird Bug.
4: Should be there, but I'll double check that.
5: Scene Replay will have to be done with Saves. Sorry about that.
6: Not sure what you're trying to say here?

Glad that you're enjoying it all so far. Ask as many questions as you want.

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Great game so far (especially like the Matt and Violet routes), is there anything planned for the girl bullies Kenzie and her entourage ? Feel like there's gonna be more as they keep hassling Chelsea about homework.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Game crashes for me?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Backgrounds/Town Map/Day/NO BAKERY NO CAFE/UNI Town Map NH.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Backgrounds/Town Map/Day/NO BAKERY NO CAFE/UNI Town Map NH.jpg'.

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
Game crashes for me?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Backgrounds/Town Map/Day/NO BAKERY NO CAFE/UNI Town Map NH.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Backgrounds/Town Map/Day/NO BAKERY NO CAFE/UNI Town Map NH.jpg'.
Got the same error. Are you playing on Android? I think the android version needs a bugfix as well

Reactions: OnionsDontCry

Ganer99

Sep 29, 2018
Okay, i found a solution on the "NO BAKERY NO CAFE" error. Download the game from this link:
Then it should work (i know its a 8 day old link, but its better then not being able to play i at all i figured)

Reactions: cyan101

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
i too want a answer to this question
Great game so far (especially like the Matt and Violet routes), is there anything planned for the girl bullies Kenzie and her entourage ? Feel like there's gonna be more as they keep hassling Chelsea about homework.

Diegosmurf

Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys, I am looking for similar games to uni or games with staff like staff with Matt with dominance etc. Any recomendations?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes