Ren'Py - Uni [v0.53.116b] [Hizor Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

KekKoo

This game has some DELICIOUS potential, and from the sounds of the titles in some of the patron only posts on the patreon, the general idea of where they're going with this, what you can tell from all public info of the game in general, the visible text from some of the patron only posts if you aren't a patron included:)P), this is going to be one of my favorite games if it can get far enough!

I really think they could also still invest in more visible characters, and less characters you don't get to actually see, but know their name and things about them. It's very bare-bones at the moment, with only one major school event, and at the same time, it seems like the coding could use some work after going as far as the game would let me go, and reloading a previous point where the game prompted a choice, and after playing a bit ahead again, my go outside and Play button overlapped for a bit, despite going back to a point where I didn't have the game console yet. The play button also didn't work.

This isn't a bug report post though, it's ultimately got some problems here and there, but it's not even a full v1.0, so what can you say? I like where the game is going, and I'm looking forward to see where this goes, and hope for the best of it!