Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Here I am, reading the tags and overview and thinking, hey this sounds like a fun game to play. Then I open the spoilers tag and think, hey... that's a bit rough. And then I read the planned kinks and I'm out :-(

Edit: Also, what the hell is healslutting?

Feb 27, 2017
Here I am, reading the tags and overview and thinking, hey this sounds like a fun game to play. Then I open the spoilers tag and think, hey... that's a bit rough. And then I read the planned kinks and I'm out :-(

Edit: Also, what the hell is healslutting?
heal slutting in video games is when a healer played usually by a girl makes their main objective to heal other players rather than win and is usually demeaned while doing it, they might also act like a slave and address the other plays by master/sir etc, how that will manifest in this game is beyond me so maybe he means it in a different way?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There is a good amount of events, it's largely text as of right now with most of the art being character sprites.
But it never hurts to give it a try and decide for yourself if you like it or not.
That's great. But I will still not play the game again until there is CG's for the actual content.
So I wish you good luck and good fortune so you can get those cg's done. Because the game does seem promising.
It's just lacking that one thing atm.

Reactions: Cedrog

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
There's any lesbian content? Like i can romance any girl in this game?
No bsmd or rape or something like that, i mean romance, date a girl in this game?
Yes, in 0.9 we're hoping to finally introduce Kate as a romance character. We have two vanilla romance routes, one male with Damien, and one female with Kate. Violet is also another option but that leads to a Dom/Sub relationship.

What are "Phone scenes" and how to trigger those?
Phone Scenes are the scenes involving the phone, like when you first start the game you get a message from Veronica. As you progress and met other characters they will sometimes send you messages.

heal slutting in video games is when a healer played usually by a girl makes their main objective to heal other players rather than win and is usually demeaned while doing it, they might also act like a slave and address the other plays by master/sir etc, how that will manifest in this game is beyond me so maybe he means it in a different way?
The Console that you see in the shop is part of that kink. We are still planning on how we will have that route progress, and we have a good idea of how to do it.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, in 0.9 we're hoping to finally introduce Kate as a romance character. We have two vanilla romance routes, one male with Damien, and one female with Kate. Violet is also another option but that leads to a Dom/Sub relationship.
So... for now, there's no romance with other girl? Only in 0.9 version?
And can we have a character who is 100% lesbian in the game? Or is there any situation where engaging with male characters is mandatory?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This game has tremendous potential.
When v0.1 came out it immediately found its way into my "fucking_excellent" game folder. The next few releases seemed like a disappointment. The latest release (0.7.37a) has once again found its way into my "fucking_excellent" game folder. Beyond the content I found playing the game, there was some terrific content that I found in the game files, which makes me even more excited about the future of this game.

A few issues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
So... for now, there's no romance with other girl? Only in 0.9 version?
And can we have a character who is 100% lesbian in the game? Or is there any situation where engaging with male characters is mandatory?
Violet is 100% lesbian, but if you mean in terms of just straight vanilla romance there is not. No, engaging with male or any characters in not mandatory, except for the jobs. We even plan to have an ending in the game if you never went down a sexual route.

@L7Bear
I'm glad that you approve of the game so far.
The issues you've brought up, especially the randomness has been addressed and even fixed with the patch that was released recently with the 0.8.40a beta. Which has also had its day cap increase to 50 days, which allowed enough time to do everything in the game.
As for the Skip intro, it does ask if you screamed or slapped Matt. (See attachment)
The random events are indeed generic, and honestly, we meant to address this in version 0.6, but we can only progress one or two routes a month. We can only write so much in one month, so the random events have been left untouched for the most part, BUT we do have an update coming up where we'll take a good look at adding in more events with meaning to the areas around the game including a few mini-event chains (Stories you can pursue).
As of right now, the homework keeps your grades up which doesn't affect anything right now, but it will affect a large portion of the new school events coming soon. So think of it as being there as preparation for those.
In the future, the living room will house the console route and some other interactive elements, which is why you have to pass through it at the moment.
The bully pacing has also been addressed with the 0.8 update with the addition of the new Matt scene, which allows the events to flow a whole lot better into the bully threesome scenes.

There is a lot that needs to be added to the game in both writing and art, and we will get to all the issues eventually.

Reactions: L7Bear

Daxarian

Dec 24, 2017
For now the game feels pretty barebones, but it has potential. Looking forward to future updates.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Great game as far as i know but it needs some damn CG...
I know what you mean. XD There's some scenes that I really want some CGs for as well.
Often when I'm testing it I'll be reading over a scene and say: "Goddamn I want a CG for this already!!"

For now the game feels pretty barebones, but it has potential. Looking forward to future updates.
Indeed it is, but with every month we're getting further and further along.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
This has been quite fun so far, as often said before by others, CG is obviously missing but i'm actually looking more forward to new events / story.
Its quite uncommon to control the girl being blackmailed, dominated etc. Instead of the usual other way around, that might be the reason i really like this so far (and probably because almost every fetish in this game so far has been to my liking)
Thanks for your work and keep it up, can't wait for more!

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
This has been quite fun so far, as often said before by others, CG is obviously missing but i'm actually looking more forward to new events / story.
Its quite uncommon to control the girl being blackmailed, dominated etc. Instead of the usual other way around, that might be the reason i really like this so far (and probably because almost every fetish in this game so far has been to my liking)
Thanks for your work and keep it up, can't wait for more!
I'm glad it's to your liking. We try our best to make sure the writing is as good as possible, but often times it can get frustrating and pretty complex with all the different stuff that can happen in each route.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Yo, just wanted to drop in and let you all know that the Patreon version of Uni has dropped to $1 patrons.

Reactions: KekKoo and L7Bear

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
I really really like the game. The Dom/sub paths are one of the most promising I've ever seen. It's the first game I became a patreon for. But the day limit and randomness is infuriating. I've played the game three times in a row and am still missing a few events. Could someone please tell me the console command to change the day limit or even better tell me which file to edit so that I can change the chance for random events to 100%?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I really really like the game. The Dom/sub paths are one of the most promising I've ever seen. It's the first game I became a patreon for. But the day limit and randomness is infuriating.
The dev team increases the day limit with each release and plan on a "free mode" when they have completed a route.
See the posts from the dev quoted below
The issues you've brought up, especially the randomness has been addressed and even fixed with the patch that was released recently with the 0.8.40a beta. Which has also had its day cap increase to 50 days, which allowed enough time to do everything in the game.
We do increase the day count with each update and eventually will add a "Free Mode" where you set the day limit once we have fully completed a route.
I've played the game three times in a row and am still missing a few events. Could someone please tell me the console command to change the day limit or even better tell me which file to edit so that I can change the chance for random events to 100%?
You can change the current day count with the console command daycount = xx but I'm not sure whether or not that could bug out the game making you miss events or repeat events if they are scripted to occur after/on a particular day count so maybe you would be better off just replaying the game to see all the content.
If you really want to mess with the console and edit variables in ren'py games just use the dev console (SHIFT+D) and variable viewer. See spoiler for an example.

Reactions: ThatsAll

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for the reply that was really helpful :). And yes I know that they plan to increase the limit and I got the 0.8.40a version with the 50 day limit and still couldn't get all the events so I would say only increasing the day limit is making the game just longer and more frustrating if you reach the end without having seen everything (in one playthrough I didn't even get the violet sleepover, imagine how annoying that would be if that was my first time playing it). I hope that the randomness completely vanishes in future updates and the events get tied to specific days or triggers.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
How do i unlock the "something else" in the cafe?
I'm unsure what you mean by "something else" exactly, but right now there are essentially two paths in the Cafe. One where you can pursue a romantic relationship with Kate should you choose not to corrupt her.
Then there is the corruption path where you start to do lewder and lewder things, if you decide to corrupt Kate as well she'll become more interested in guys and you can no longer pursue the relationship with her, if you do not corrupt her then she'll catch wind of your actions making her want nothing to do with you.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes