Tool Unity Unity Asset Bundle CRC Spoofing

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
This tool is designed to force a .bundle file's CRC to match another .bundle file's CRC. It is intended to be used in conjunction with

It may be a useless tool for most people, as there are other ways to get around editing .bundles directly, but I had some fun tinkering with them regardless and figured I'd share the result.

Workflow is as follows:
1.) Open .bundle in UABEA
2.) Decompress to file
3.) Perform edits on decompressed file
4.) Compress file in UABEA
5.) Open the CRC spoofer
6.) Select the original compressed bundle file and the modified compressed bundle file (step 4)
7.) Hit 'Calculate CRCs' -> potentially wait a very long time depending on file size
8.) Save/Patch

The spoofer can also load decompressed bundle files, so the order doesn't matter a lot, but in the end you will need to re-compress the file with UABEA prior to using it.

Download: View attachment UnityAssetBundleCrcSpoofer.zip

1642727187985.png

Also, thanks to funog1 for discussing and testing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Please also upload to the attachment server, as it ensures your file will be available forever (y)

Reactions: KpRomplestein

bony99

Jan 9, 2024
When I try to save patches using the program, I get the message 'Object reference not set to an instance of object'. What should I do?

Reactions: sashimax

ob2code

Mar 30, 2024
Could you support the command line mode? Example: UnityAssetBundleCrcSpoofer.exe [original] [modified] [patched]