[UNITY] Bonds of Blood [Svengali Productions]

PregMageTD

Mar 25, 2019
Could you go to C:\Users\(you)\AppData\LocalLow\Svengali Productions\Bonds of Blood and send me your log file, please? Maybe there is something in there that will give us a clue. I have not seen this with anyone else so far.

Feel free to PM it to me if you don't want to share it publicly here.
sent

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
unity.....really dislike unity with a passion..looks like i wont be playing this game.
Should give it a try, we set it up to work almost exactly like Ren'Py, but with more options. The only real difference is you have to keep track of your saves, otherwise you should find all of the same QoL elements, plus the ability to change keybinds, cursors, fonts, and more.

Reactions: Konvikt

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
unity.....really dislike unity with a passion..looks like i wont be playing this game.
Shouldn't be problem for mostly text-based game.
Also, Unity is much better now than it was before. It's still have some issues, but so is UE. And Ren Py have it's own limitations.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This looks cool :). I really like the setting and I specially like "The mistress" Model :p
One question about a kink
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This looks cool :). I really like the setting and I specially like "The mistress" Model :p
One question about a kink
Thanks, hope you are enjoying it.

There is one path for that, that will be added in a few chapters, though technically, it is set up as a 'bad end', you can play that path, and not really affect the rest of the game. It will just change a few things in the ending. Unlike the others, this one will not end the game for you if you want to take it, it was just what I thought was an entertaining way to add the path.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks, hope you are enjoying it.

There is one path for that, that will be added in a few chapters, though technically, it is set up as a 'bad end', you can play that path, and not really affect the rest of the game. It will just change a few things in the ending. Unlike the others, this one will not end the game for you if you want to take it, it was just what I thought was an entertaining way to add the path.
Nice :p.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
While i only see figth movie i suggest to change that planing style, its too much effort/time to set who to attack, instead do as in rpgm, choos type of attack then menu apear near ability button, with short enemies list and choose enemy to attack from it. As you do for begining looks nice and fresh and intresting but as you play more and more it would be too time consuming.

PS: shouldnt the person who started this thread add link to your patreon. I know its kinda dark place but lets have a bit dignity and help developers :)

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
While i only see figth movie i suggest to change that planing style, its too much effort/time to set who to attack, instead do as in rpgm, choos type of attack then menu apear near ability button, with short enemies list and choose enemy to attack from it. As you do for begining looks nice and fresh and intresting but as you play more and more it would be too time consuming.

PS: shouldnt the person who started this thread add link to your patreon. I know its kinda dark place but lets have a bit dignity and help developers :)
Thanks for the ideas, while I can't edit the first post, and rKnight hasn't been too active lately, I did add links to the 2nd post for now.

Reactions: User1230

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Looks HOT and the Tags Ahegao WOW only one tag would BE BAM
{Incest}MS or BS or FD :coffee:
Thanks, the MC's family is long dead, but you can pretend, The Mistress is his mother figure, the ghoul could take his little sister position, some of the other girls could take the 'daughter' place. They are a family of sorts after all, but it's a vampire family. lol

Here is a little preview of the next chapter.

Last edited: