Unity: how to solve small text?

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
More and more unity games are coming out. The problem I have with unity games are small font size. They are just so damn small that it hurts my eyes to read them. Is there a way to increase the font size?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
More and more unity games are coming out. The problem I have with unity games are small font size. They are just so damn small that it hurts my eyes to read them. Is there a way to increase the font size?
What screen size/resolution are you playing on? Also, please give specific game examples.

Are you playing them on a phone or tablet? If so, you should try the mobile version of the games.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
What screen size/resolution are you playing on? Also, please give specific game examples.

Are you playing them on a phone or tablet? If so, you should try the mobile version of the games.
I am talking about Man of the House, for example, I am playing on a 22' monitor with 1680X1050 resolution. I got a 27' with 1920X1080, it is worse.

The text is relatively small, and if you are not very close to the monitor, it is kind of blurry. No, I am not playing in full screen. I am playing it in windowed mode, so no stretching.

There gotta be a way to change the font size right? It would be ridiculous if Unity does not allow that. lol.

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
OK, yeah, it is ridiculous. LOL. It has been in their roadmap since 2013, and it is 2018 now.