[S>Programmer] Paid Share Unity Programmer for Hire

Yehotil

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, I'm Yehotil and I'm a Unity3D programmer.

- Skills:
Most of my programming experience is in UI, but I'm also comfortable with the general aspects of programming. (i.e. core game systems)

- Work Samples:
In my you can find my most recent project to gauge my programming ability.

Since Ren'Py dominates as the go-to game engine on this site, I attempted to replicate its functionality within Unity3D as a little showcase.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Employment Type & Rates:
I will ask for some sort of remuneration for my work done, though I would like to discuss this extensively.

- Availability:
I will be available for part-time and full-time depending on employment type.

- Preferred method of contact:
Please contact me through Discord at Yehotil#7554

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
The reason renpy is popular with writers and vn developers is: it's very simple scripting language, if you can write a tool that allows renpy like syntax in unity, you'll get tons of clients.
I've been looking into unity's VN plugins and tutorials. most of them ask for the story in some json format that scares people away.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The reason renpy is popular with writers and vn developers is: it's very simple scripting language, if you can write a tool that allows renpy like syntax in unity, you'll get tons of clients.
I've been looking into unity's VN plugins and tutorials. most of them ask for the story in some json format that scares people away.
Renpy is also what's most preferred by readers by a huge margin. Unity is relatively user unfriendly.

temo123123

Nov 21, 2021
Seems to be a surplus of Unity programmers in the market. It's a shame because C# is so much pleasant to work with than python. Time to learn how to draw, I guess...

OsamiWorks

May 24, 2020
Seems to be a surplus of Unity programmers in the market. It's a shame because C# is so much pleasant to work with than python. Time to learn how to draw, I guess...
Python and c# are nearly identical in syntax so the skills directly transfer and you barely notice a difference

Also bumping for OP since he's doing neat stuff in that demo with the save