[S>Programmer] Unity Programmer Looking for Collaboration / Work

Stryker

May 12, 2017
Yo,
I'm posting this with the intentions of finding someone to collaborate with in making an adult game. I'm also offering my services to those who can afford and might not need my skills for a longer period.

Skills:
-C# Specializing in Unity 3D
-3ds Max
-Photoshop
-Game Design

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: Stryker#4057
PM: Profile

Work Samples:
-Character Creator System + All the artwork:
bt0.jpg bt1.jpg bt2.jpg bt3.jpg bt4.jpg bt5.jpg
-For additional samples just message me.

Additional comments:
-I've got almost a decade of game development experience
-When it comes to the content I create, I don't tolerate anything that's considered illegal in the western world, young adults is okay but same difference as the posting rules for this site (IE no child stuff) and no brutality. Most things are okay in context of consensual nature.

Collaboration:
I'm interested in working with someone in creating an adult game, preferably not a generic visual novel or RPG. I'm capable of designing and creating systems that are more complex than a VN/RPG and I find them more interesting to play. I'd be aiming for small scale game initially then working on a bigger game next depending on the group dynamic.

Clarification:
While I am looking for someone to work with, I'm not doing a free service. I'm interested in working with people who've got some level of experience in either Art/Games/Writing; someone who is willing to put a decent amount of effort into the project; I'm not looking to make someone else's idea with zero input from them; so don't bother asking me.

Collaboration preferences but not requirements:
-My preferences is the weirder the better, I like to push boundaries and really deep dive into adult game ideas.
-Artist background would work well with me.
-Game development experience
-I know 3D better than 2D but happy to do both.

Paid Services:

Employment Type & Rates:
- Average $20 USD~ an Hour, paid in advance.

Availability:
- 7 Days a week - Several hours+ a day, depends on the work really.

Last edited:
Reactions: Winterfire

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
I’m curious about more than rpg/vn
What do you mean?
The scope look wide but hard to specific

Stryker

May 12, 2017
I’m curious about more than rpg/vn
What do you mean?
The scope look wide but hard to specific
Fair question, something with more gameplay physics or interaction elements such as a FPS. Visual Novels and RPG are just stat number crunching most of the time with little else going on. I'm interested in things that might have more to do with gameplay like First Person/Third Person/Real Time etc.

Reactions: pasunna

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Fair question, something with more gameplay physics or interaction elements such as a FPS. Visual Novels and RPG are just stat number crunching most of the time with little else going on. I'm interested in things that might have more to do with gameplay like First Person/Third Person/Real Time etc.
Wow that a tall point
Good luck with the project then
just rpg is make me very try now...haha...

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Networking's one thing, they'll take care of it. What we need is someone who can use Unity3D to create new poses.
We reached the moment when the game became fully consistent with the original. From this moment, we are ready to start developing the game ourselves. We are recruiting a team of developers on the Unity3D engine and C # language. We can add new animated poses, clothes, hair, objects for construction, and so on. If you want to the development team. Write me on PM her, Lotus or Lucyy in Discord or in the game
View attachment 408804