Unity question

EverSeven

Jul 13, 2017
In a Ren'py game i can remove dialogue by pressing H and then take a screenshot with S, this doesn't work for me in a Unity game, can anyone offer advice please.

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
In a Ren'py game i can remove dialogue by pressing H and then take a screenshot with S, this doesn't work for me in a Unity game, can anyone offer advice please.
Are you asking as a player? Renpy has that built in probably, unity games only have that option if someone coded it into the game. It wouldn't be difficult to code it probably but guys probably don't do it. Unity is very begginer friendly, so a lot of games in Unity are poorly coded (I know coz I did one lol).
Renpy guy is probably some python expert who did it better compared to average unity user but those options can be added like I said if guys code it into the game.

Reactions: EverSeven

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
As stated, that's up to the dev to implement in unity games. Most times if they've gone for a VN style for the game you may be able to look up shortcut keys if you can figure out what toolkit they're using. I say may because the one I looked into briefly (naninovel) had a way to hide the ui but no default way to trigger it unless the dev included it.
1683694299479.png

Reactions: EverSeven