[S>Writer] Share [Unity][Trainer] Looking for an english writer

oxygeno

Oct 21, 2019
Project:
I'm currently working on a Brothel manager (trainer) game on Unity inspired by games like whoremaster or simbro.
The project is already quite advanced (save / load, stats, sounds, interactions, ....) and coding + making the art take a lot of time.
Game style is anime / cartoon and fully animated.
I can share an early demo if needed.
Current platform targets PC for now.

Developer:
Myself. I plan to open Patreon (+others) this summer.

Looking for:
English Writer

Employment Type:
Unpaid. Depending on your implication i can either share a % from Patreon(+others) income or give you credit ingame for your work (link to your Patreon / Twitter...) if you want.
Also, if you end up realy commited to the project, you may as well (up to you) take part in game decision as well (from character design to stats, interactions...).

Work commitment:
Since this is a share offer, i'm not looking for a 24h / 7days... commitment, but i'm looking for someone invested in the project, serious and motivated who wont disapear after a couples of days. Must be 18 + .

Preferred method of contact:
Discord : Oxygeno#6385.

Job Description:
Coding and working on the art take already a lot of time and since my english skills are not great, i'm looking for someone able to help me on this part of the project. The game have a main story and every character in the game have its own story / events. I'm looking for someone able to create coherent stories according to the characters personnality as well as dialogues.

Additional comments:
1 + 1 = have fun :)

Last edited: