Mod Ren'Py Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.3.1] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
they should not - did you perhaps unren the urm.rpa?
i had this case once - but dont remember tha game :unsure:
and as great as KoGa3´s mods are - they digging deep into the files :ROFLMAO:

THIS!!! LOL

This mistake of accidentally unpacking the mod and having errors was what inspired me to package this mod and the others into the Unren Batch to begin with.. these mods are great and setting them up in the right order every time on every game was a pain.

Also i totally agree about koga's mods... awesome with the music and all the features cheats and wts but definitely heavy handed for game files. I think thats why i love URM so much... its such a light touch with no change files so can easily pull the Rpa out and be stock again.

That reminds me... I gotta go back and update the all-in-one i made with the current URM version. also wanna play around and test out something for deleting or renaming RPAs after unpacking in unren

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
What are NPC stats under? I have the walkthrough part up, it is telling me choice 1: adds 2 points of certain character stat, and choice 2: adds 1 point to a different stat.
I am trying to see how many points I already have for each stat, I've checked variable names, values and labels/scenes. Cant seem to find it?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
What are NPC stats under? I have the walkthrough part up, it is telling me choice 1: adds 2 points of certain character stat, and choice 2: adds 1 point to a different stat.
I am trying to see how many points I already have for each stat, I've checked variable names, values and labels/scenes. Cant seem to find it?
can you post a screenshot of this ?
hard to say any without seeing aything

but take a look here

1272043_Download_4 (1).png

here you search for "RP" for example

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I also put the attached file in the sub folder "game" to see the individual games variables. Load your save and press SHIFT+D and select VIEW VARIABLES. Then you can easily use this mod to go in and view/change them.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
can you post a screenshot of this ?
hard to say any without seeing aything

but take a look here

View attachment 1518527

here you search for "RP" for example
Never mind, I misread your initial message, I figured it out now thank you.
Yes, it is, and I misread your initial message. I got by just searching SL and RS without the cascade. Thank you for your help.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Never mind, I misread your initial message, I figured it out now thank you.

Yes, it is, and I misread your initial message. I got by just searching SL and RS without the cascade. Thank you for your help.
happy to help ;)
the mod (link) has all them covererd and more

Reactions: MausMaus

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I use UNREN sometimes, (mostly to unpack .rpa files) however to use it for what we are talking about here.. finding variables

1 you need to put it into the game folder,
2 run it,
3 select the option you need
4 run the game.

With the file I attached, you just
1 put it into the "game" folder at the same times as this mod and
2 run your game. SHIFT+D to view the variables in game

Job done. I find adding the file + this mod easier to do than to unren each and every game to have access to the dev console. But to each his own.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I use UNREN sometimes, (mostly to unpack .rpa files) however to use it for what we are talking about here.. finding variables

1 you need to put it into the game folder,
2 run it,
3 select the option you need
4 run the game.

With the file I attached, you just
1 put it into the "game" folder at the same times as this mod and
2 run your game. SHIFT+D to view the variables in game

Job done. I find adding the file + this mod easier to do than to unren each and every game to have access to the dev console. But to each his own.
yeah - like i said - its nice and quick , for those who only need the dev/console part :cool:(y)

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Terenia

Oct 26, 2021
:)Thank you so much for your great mod. You are a fantastic creator. I missed you on . It was a little bit of time, to find you here. Please go on, your work is fantastic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 0x52

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
0x52, I want to thank you for this. You may think I am crazy when I say this but "You are God." Truely, do you know this thing that you did (the thing in zip file), it is the answer to most (if not all) renpy games mods. Do you know for a game called 'a mothers love' I had to wait for a mod which no one was ready to make (or continue the previous one). I came across your page then and , miraculously, I will not have to wait for a f*cking modder for their favors to make a mod for that game. After JL you are the best modder man(sorry Jokerleader helped me/us a lot in these terms). Thank you thank you thank you. I would have joined your patronage but unfortunately, I cannot sorry. Again thank you and keep up updating this amazing thing which you made.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Love
Reactions: 0x52

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
0x52 the mod does not work with This game guess the dev keeping cheats for patreon it's a boring game anyway but maybe you could do something for games like that in the future

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52 the mod does not work with This game guess the dev keeping cheats for patreon it's a boring game anyway but maybe you could do something for games like that in the future
yeah - they banned urm from this game , after accusing my mod(and others) to break the game ; in the end it was their coding error
there was a long and dirty posting fort and back about modders -- they lost like 40% of their patreons about this :ROFLMAO:
they wanted to protect the paywall-cheats

it started around here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-hard-way-v0-08-2-public-muffin-maker.74065/post-6461037

Last edited:
Reactions: vimey

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
yeah - they banned urm from this game , after accusing my mod(and others) to break the game ; in the end it was their coding error
there was a long and dirty posting fort and back about modders -- they lost like 40% of their patreons about this :ROFLMAO:
they wanted to protect the paywall-cheats

it started around here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-hard-way-v0-08-2-public-muffin-maker.74065/post-6461037
I never had any game broken because of this mod I'm using it with most of the games in this forum

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes