Mod Ren'Py Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.3.1] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
This is URM 2.3.1 log file can you check if it for possible reasons?
Also the game starts with original font but when I click on start new game or load a save file, the font automatically changes.
And it doesn't happen if I remove URM 2.3.1 from game folder so the issue is clearly URM but I can't seem to catch what exactly it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only thing I can think of is URM's theming causing this. Could you set URM's default theme and restart the game?
URM's theming doesn't touch anything from the game, but it has to reload all the styles in the game, maybe this game has something funky that doesn't like that.

Royfl

Feb 26, 2024
How to open the mod I have used almost all the key combinations ALT+A, ALT+S, ALT+M, ALT+C, and many more so I can't enter the mod configuration menu please help.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
How to open the mod I have used almost all the key combinations ALT+A, ALT+S, ALT+M, ALT+C, and many more so I can't enter the mod configuration menu please help.
The first time you load a save or start a new game with URM installed it will show you a message that it is installed. If you didn't get this message it wasn't installed correctly.

See this if you need further assistance:
Reporting an issue
When reporting an issue with URM, please include the information below:
  • What version of URM are you using (make sure it's the latest)?
  • Which game has the issue (preferable a link to the game's thread)
  • If it's a crash (grey screen) attach the "traceback.txt" file
  • What did you do that caused the issue?
  • Attach a screenshot of the issue (if possible)
  • When URM gave an error (not a grey crash screen), check the log.txt file for lines starting with "0x52:"
  • What OS are you on?
  • Do you have any other mods installed? Does the issue still exist without the other mod(s)?

Royfl

Feb 26, 2024
The first time you load a save or start a new game with URM installed it will show you a message that it is installed. If you didn't get this message it wasn't installed correctly.

See this if you need further assistance:
The URM was installed correctly.
Also when there are options the mod is activated and everything is fine, I just want to open the mod configuration menu to change names and I can't open it.

I tried it in several games and it's the same thing, the mod is activated when options appear which is fantastic but to change names or increase money I can't enter the mod.

1721156460374.jpeg 1721156504002.jpeg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 33 Votes