Tool Unity UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.5.0

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Can you please write a guide? What BepInEx we should download and how to set up it properly?
download and extract it to game folder.
run game once. "BepInEx\plugins" folder will be created.
put plugin(dll) to BepInEx\plugins folder. if "BepInEx\plugins" is not created, move game folder to another place.

Reactions: Vitriks

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
you have "preloader_blahblah" log file. it caused by path problem. move game folder to another place. (ex. "d:\Games\ビーチ de ねっとり種付け") game folder's name "ビーチ de ねっとり種付け" is ok. but middle path must has no multi-bytes characters. ("d:\ ゲーム\game" is NG)
1.png

Do we need to change the language?!

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
View attachment 3788939 Is that so
Because it's a machine translated language, sometimes I don't know the specific meaning of what I'm saying
previous DumbRendererDemosaic.dll version was created "DumbRendererDemosaic.ini" at same folder. (like your screen-shot)
v1.4.5.0 create "DumbRendererDemosaic.ini" at BepInEx\Config folder.
move .dll file to BepInEx\plugins
anyway, replace .ini file with downloaded one.

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
previous DumbRendererDemosaic.dll version was created "DumbRendererDemosaic.ini" at same folder. (like your screen-shot)
v1.4.5.0 create "DumbRendererDemosaic.ini" at BepInEx\Config folder.
move .dll file to BepInEx\plugins
anyway, replace .ini file with downloaded one.
5.png

I know what's going on. Previously, you had been asking me to put in a. DLL file, but I didn't open the folder name suffix, so I thought it was. DLL. In fact, I kept putting the. ini file everywhere but it didn't work. The. ini file needs to be in BepInEx \ Configuration, and the. DLL file needs to be in the BepInEx \ plugins folder

Thank you very much for patiently teaching me(y)