Tool Unity UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.5.0

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/vr-futan...sweet-prostate-milking-mitarashi-dango.21317/
Can this game be made uncensored? Initially, the game itself did not have BepInEx, but even after installing version 5.4.21, the Plugins folder was not created after starting the game. That's why I'm asking if it's possible to remove censorship from this game.
May be there are ? Is same patch ?
I download and tested. looks like my plugin is working too.

I downloaded from OP. It's x64 type exe file. use BepInEx x64/mono type.
"plugin" folder is not created. It may be problem of game path. try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Momiji\")

Last edited:

Zephyr152

Nov 19, 2021
May be there are ? Is same patch ?
I download and tested. looks like my plugin is working too.

I downloaded from OP. It's x64 type exe file. use BepInEx x64/mono type.
"plugin" folder is not created. It may be problem of game path. try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Momiji\")
Sorry, but I still do not understand what I should do, I seem to have done it as in the instructions, but still nothing works. If it doesn't bother you, could you explain step by step what I need to do? I don’t need to paint everything in great detail, after all, it’s not the first time I’ve been doing something like this, just this time, something doesn’t want to work as it should.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Sorry, but I still do not understand what I should do, I seem to have done it as in the instructions, but still nothing works. If it doesn't bother you, could you explain step by step what I need to do? I don’t need to paint everything in great detail, after all, it’s not the first time I’ve been doing something like this, just this time, something doesn’t want to work as it should.
1. check the game path. game path must have only english characters only. (ex. "c:\Games\Moomiji\"). It's BepInEx's bug(?).
2. check is ReiPatcher is installed. if "AutoTranslator" or "ReiPatcher" folder is exists on the game folder, It's ReiPached. BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
This is installation of BepInEx and cheats. just extract BepInEx to game folder and run game once. "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created.
VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~ is uploaded x64/mono type by OP. use

Zephyr152

Nov 19, 2021
1. check the game path. game path must have only english characters only. (ex. "c:\Games\Moomiji\"). It's BepInEx's bug(?).
2. check is ReiPatcher is installed. if "AutoTranslator" or "ReiPatcher" folder is exists on the game folder, It's ReiPached. BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
This is installation of BepInEx and cheats. just extract BepInEx to game folder and run game once. "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created.
VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~ is uploaded x64/mono type by OP. use
It looks like BepInEx just doesn't work on my computer. Because after moving to D:\ or D:\Games and even reinstalling, the plugins folder is not created anyway. And if I download those archives where there is already a plugins folder, then nothing works anyway.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It looks like BepInEx just doesn't work on my computer. Because after moving to D:\ or D:\Games and even reinstalling, the plugins folder is not created anyway. And if I download those archives where there is already a plugins folder, then nothing works anyway.
So you have never succeeded using Bepinex before?
Just for the giggles I tried, and the x64 version kumarin linked, should work. Nothing is created with the x86 5.4.21, though - are you SURE you are using the right one? And following the Bepi instructions?

This is how your game folder should look like:
1685129774082.png
And after starting the game once, then quitting, the folders in the 'BepInEx' directory -including of course the 'plugins' one- should be created.

Zephyr152

Nov 19, 2021
So you have never succeeded using Bepinex before?
Just for the giggles I tried, and the x64 version kumarin linked, should work. Nothing is created with the x86 5.4.21, though - are you SURE you are using the right one? And following the Bepi instructions?

This is how your game folder should look like:
View attachment 2652336
And after starting the game once, then quitting, the folders in the 'BepInEx' directory -including of course the 'plugins' one- should be created.
Everything worked out. To everyone I have caused inconvenience, I apologize. I just added the files in the wrong place. It's just that I usually used BepInEx in games on the Ren'Py engine, and there the files look different, so I accidentally transferred the files to the wrong place. Many thanks to everyone who helped figure it out.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Is it possible for just-futanari to be uncensor?
The game's client is il2cpp and Unity 2021.3.
As on now, BepInEx 5 is not work on after Unity 2021.2 + il2cpp. must use BepInEx 6.
But this plugin is for BepInEx 5.
Unfortunately Not works on that game.

BTW, all of 2d resources(images) are baked already. It's looks like 3D is not censored.

Reactions: Ash_Line

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
No luck with
It is x64 Mono version I think. Tried with BleedingEdge build but doesn't seem to recognize...

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
No luck with
It is x64 Mono version I think. Tried with BleedingEdge build but doesn't seem to recognize...
It looks like that game's textures are baked already.
You can extract textures of unity games by ExtractTool. (AssetStudio, UABE, AssetRipper(recommended) and so on)

I tried extract thast game. hmm.. There are no CGs..
May be those are packed in "ZettaiJoteiToshi_Data\StreamingAssets\" folder with their own tools.
Looks like gallery has just show CGs, not 3D textures.

If game shows just CGs, It may be baked. There is no reason to use soft censors.

I don't know if you know that, DLsite started censoring the game's resources. It's a bad news.

Reactions: shiny-kuki

BBCDESTROYER69

Mar 15, 2018
It's still working.
I torrented the 1.2.1 version and the uncensor currently does not work for me either as lorm mentioned above. I tried downloading different sorts of demosaics and textures and extracted into the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder but still can't seem to get it to work on my end. Not sure what the issue is, perhaps you could look into it if possible?
For some context if it helps, this is what my preloader exports when the game starts.

EDIT: Looks like the solution I found for this issue was to just simply copy the BepInEx folder from ver 1.1.1 and paste it into the ver 1.2.1 main folder. Uncensor now works.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I torrented the 1.2.1 version and the uncensor currently does not work for me either as lorm mentioned above. I tried downloading different sorts of demosaics and textures and extracted into the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder but still can't seem to get it to work on my end. Not sure what the issue is, perhaps you could look into it if possible?
For some context if it helps, this is what my preloader exports when the game starts.

EDIT: Looks like the solution I found for this issue was to just simply copy the BepInEx folder from ver 1.1.1 and paste it into the ver 1.2.1 main folder. Uncensor now works.
most of "preloader_blahblah" file created(error occurs) is caused by game path issue.
check the game path has any multi-bytes characters. If you;re using windows special folder("Downloads", "My Documents", ...) the absolute path has windows account name.
It's BepInEx's bug. But they won't fix the issue. just use game path which has english only.
or move game folder to another. (ex. "c:\Games\IVAV")