• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Unity - Completed - Universe in Cum [Final] [Taboo Tales]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LettucePr

No b*tchin about no muk :sneaky: but we can all agree, that while the scenes are fine for what the story presents albeit it accelerates and brakes harder than a teenager learning to drive for the first time. This kinetic novel is as middle ground as you can get. not bad, but not good either.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Varik8876

Very short vn , decent enough graphics, but to be honest if I had bought it I would be refunding it on steam, this would have worked better as a short comic rather than a vn, and would have taken up much less space.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Aquaos

A very short visual novel about a woman getting fucked by alien futanaris.
    + nice visuals and animations
    + very short ~30 min (easy to get full gallery)
    - a story way too simple to be engaging in any way
    - only 4 scenes for its file size
    - no cum
    Overall : nice for a quick fap if you're into Futa/Female and alien girls, but do not expect anything more than that.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Careless Cloud

It's not good. Shovelware Daz3d I believe. I'm refunding it on steam. The only thing it has going for it is nice character designs and animation, except the animation was was so short and uninspired that I noped out. Try harder dev.