VN Ren'Py Abandoned Universex [v0.1.5] [Kiyoshi]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
00VP+B.png

Overview:
You are a youn man going to your university, where many things promise to hapen!
You start your journey by meeting a girl, this gitl will still do a lot with you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-25
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: Kiyoshi - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

screenshot0001.png rkSz4u.png I7v6JS.png xnF5P+.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
May 29, 2022
Another one -_- The "Story-focused harem visual novel using illusion Koikatsu game and software! / Koikatu!©" disclaimer is always a red flag. Most likely going to be trash.

Reactions: wiwem71072
May 29, 2022
Oh boy, "we depend on Patreon Funding and Donations. We will release a new version every month!" But your game "is just starting to be developed"! Since it's such a new game (released a few hours ago!) I doubt that this game is gonna reach popularity to even get donations and Patreon funding. Lackluster UI, boring characters, same old maps that everyone else uses, I doubt this game will even get a sprinkle of fame, but definitely infamy.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
How are these models called? I've seen several with this kind of art but never remember the name and i really like it

May 29, 2022
How are these models called? I've seen several with this kind of art but never remember the name and i really like it
What engine was used? to make the art? Koikatsu, or often called Koikatu in some Asian regions. Japanese: コイカツ!
Literally means "love life". Koi = love, katsu = life(?) But I'm assuming "katsu" comes from seikatsu (生活)

Nevermind the Japanese language lesson. Koikatsu is a game made in Unity 3D 5.6.2 by a Japanese game company named Illusion. It allows you to create 3D model characters, and have sex with them. It also has a story mode. (there is an option to rape the girls in a certain DLC, I'm not sure why but Illusion seems obsessed with rape so they keep including it in their games, whether base game or DLC).

Koikatsu has often been used to create art (mostly since users can't draw and Koikatsu is easy to learn and very effective.) People used Koikatsu for rendering their art for visual novels, like this game, Universex. You can use characters made in Koikatsu to pose them and give them animations using a program called CharaStudio which also comes with Koikatsu.

Another popular one is Honey Select or Honey Select 2. Similar and same premise as Koikatsu, except with more "realistic" models. HS2 does require more processing power due to it being a newer game, while Honey Select is older and a lot of games use Honey Select's models for visual novels. Apologies if off-topic, but just a short lesson.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
What engine was used? to make the art? Koikatsu, or often called Koikatu in some Asian regions. Japanese: コイカツ!
Literally means "love life". Koi = love, katsu = life(?) But I'm assuming "katsu" comes from seikatsu (生活)

Nevermind the Japanese language lesson. Koikatsu is a game made in Unity 3D 5.6.2 by a Japanese game company named Illusion. It allows you to create 3D model characters, and have sex with them. It also has a story mode. (there is an option to rape the girls in a certain DLC, I'm not sure why but Illusion seems obsessed with rape so they keep including it in their games, whether base game or DLC).

Koikatsu has often been used to create art (mostly since users can't draw and Koikatsu is easy to learn and very effective.) People used Koikatsu for rendering their art for visual novels, like this game, Universex. You can use characters made in Koikatsu to pose them and give them animations using a program called CharaStudio which also comes with Koikatsu.

Another popular one is Honey Select or Honey Select 2. Similar and same premise as Koikatsu, except with more "realistic" models. HS2 does require more processing power due to it being a newer game, while Honey Select is older and a lot of games use Honey Select's models for visual novels. Apologies if off-topic, but just a short lesson.
ohhh I see, thank you! I just like the models if the story is about corruption/futa idk why

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
For such a short start, the dev didn't even bother to make the dialogue decent enough to be at least not a pain to read. Dev also said on one comment on Itch that he'd be releasing 0.1.5 on September 2. But this different link right here, seems to indicate on one comment that it'll be released today September 9.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Universex 0.1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​