Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got caught up with the Dev. Personally, I think my fav scene is what Nikki did to Fungus, oops, I mean Fergus. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: But seriously, no problems I saw from the mod. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Parigi5

Feb 2, 2024
Any chance you could add a clear notifactions feature to the MiniStat, cause when you lock off a certain character like in my playthrough i locked off carol path but now the mini stat has a flashing red notifaction from Carols PvuPics that i cant clear cause you need to be on her path to comment on her post

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any chance you could add a clear notifactions feature to the MiniStat, cause when you lock off a certain character like in my playthrough i locked off carol path but now the mini stat has a flashing red notifaction from Carols PvuPics that i cant clear cause you need to be on her path to comment on her post
Well bud, PVU Pics are a completely different animal than Chat. The dev simply cranks them all On per update so I'd have to recode each one individually. Not an impossible task but considering how much time I already spend on phone notification alerts it... is a bit over the top. BUT, I hear your particular concern and have made some changes to Carol's pics specifically that should (in theory) resolve your particular LI issue for her case.

You get to be the guinea pig though, so try this for me: DL the attached and drop it in the "/game" folder overwriting the original file. Test one of your non-Carol saves and let me know if resolved. If so, I'll keep that code in the mod and slowly over time work on the other LI's for PVU Pic alerts.
(File obsolete and removed)

NOTE: Insure that once DL'd that the file name is exactly "SanchoMod.rpa" (no F95-added prefix). This is imperative. It should default to this but rename it otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parigi5 and Belly97

Parigi5

Feb 2, 2024
Well bud, PVU Pics are a completely different animal than Chat. The dev simply cranks them all On per update so I'd have to recode each one individually. Not an impossible task but considering how much time I already spend on phone notification alerts it... is a bit over the top. BUT, I hear your particular concern and have made some changes to Carol's pics specifically that should (in theory) resolve your particular LI issue for her case.

You get to be the guinea pig though, so try this for me: DL the attached and drop it in the "/game" folder overwriting the original file. Test one of your non-Carol saves and let me know if resolved. If so, I'll keep that code in the mod and slowly over time work on the other LI's for PVU Pic alerts.

NOTE: Insure that once DL'd that the file name is exactly "SanchoMod.rpa" (no F95-added prefix). This is imperative. It should default to this but rename it otherwise.
Yep ok so thanks btw, um ive replaced it and it did get rid of the notifcation for carol, but on the "no carol path" there is one photo from like a side character "Marco" that i couldnt replyto so that also for what ever reason is redflashing notifaction worthy so 1/2 it did get rid of carols notifaction on the ministat just Marco's left

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yep ok so thanks btw, um ive replaced it and it did get rid of the notifcation for carol, but on the "no carol path" there is one photo from like a side character "Marco" that i couldnt replyto so that also for what ever reason is redflashing notifaction worthy so 1/2 it did get rid of carols notifaction on the ministat just Marco's left
Found it. Give me a minute, I'll delete that other post file and get you another to try (fucking Marco... that was a needle in the haystack).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Same instructions as last go-round: DL the attached and drop it in the "/game" folder overwriting the original file. Test one of your non-Carol saves and let me know if resolved.

Reactions: Belly97

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I think the PVU Lewd notifications are a bit screwy all over. I often have "unread" messages and when I go through there are none for that person that I haven't responded to. I think there's also at least once when it tells me I have an unread from Ashley but it's actually Abby's post. (To be clear, this is just an observation - I assume that these are "errors" in the game coding and the mini-stat is just reading what the game says.)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes