Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
We've got a little more going on in this update than I expected (from the last few updates) tbh. Nothing whack like another freeroam but new little twists and conditionals such as (I'll place in a spoiler tag just in case but I'm being overly cautious):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise I have the Phone Chat and PVU Pics alerts mostly sorted (one is giving me grief but I'll sort it) and I'm chugging along. If I don't have too many IRL interruptions today then getting this done shouldn't be too much issue. I'm back to it.
Okay (thanks to caffeine) I finished pre-coding everything I can think of and fired up the VN for the very first time. It didn't explode so we're on the right track (after I corrected one exception error for a bad indention I made, a nothing-burger).
1715694467741.png 1715694484682.png
Now we're cooking with oil and I can crack my knuckles and get to knocking this thing out. I'll keep you posted if something wonky rears its head.

Jnang

Oct 26, 2022
Bro, I just downloaded the game, does the mod still work or do I have to wait for a new one?

• Haha
Reactions: shiqz

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
To get in front of any potential confusion regarding why some of these choices you might find disabled, I've expanded SanchoNotes to further explain in what Episode (Update) and which Choice affects it. Here's an example I produced to demonstrate this (in the first two choices) to give you visual context of what I mean by this:
1715705837755.png
It's a subtle thing but should help some folks know where and why this is happening during this particular choice block in U26 (v1.4.5).

Should be today barring any massive IRL interruption(s)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (U26 v1.4.5 Extended)

Go get you some.
1715712946349.png 1715712961528.png
Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards, enjoy, and best to you and yours as always.

Jnang

Oct 26, 2022
Is there an original script for the game, I just realized that the mod can't be used in Joiplay

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've already used the mod and I can't enter the game
Simply delete the VN's folder and reinstall the VN, that's the easiest way (no complication, no chance of fubar). Otherwise look inside the VN's "/game" directory and delete the SanchoMod.rpa file then replace the scripts.rpa file with the one in the VN's original zip. Same thing but more steps involved.

Reactions: Jnang

Haywire7

Dec 1, 2018
How do I get it working on mac?
Right click the University of Problems application
Click ”Show Package Contents”
Open Contents>Resources>autorun
Duplicate the original “game” folder in case of corruption and store it somewhere safely
Rename the mod folder to “game” in case it isn’t already named that.
Press the option key and drag the mod folder (renamed to game) into the autorun folder
When the pop up box comes up notifying you of a folder in autorun already named “game”, it should have the options “Cancel, Merge, and Replace”. Make sure to click ”Merge”
The mod show now be installed.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes