Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 13, 2020
It's just renpy archive file and rpyc file that can be decompiled with unrpyc.
Tried de-compiling before still crashes because I remember Sancho put his own kind of drm from trying to access his code aka encryption but he did it for a good reason so others would not steal it and profit off of it so anyone who tries to attempt to access it then good luck. Best to use the save fixeer with our saves then use URM - https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-3-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/ for the time being. Hope everything is well Sancho and miss ya man

Dec 15, 2019
Tried de-compiling before still crashes because I remember Sancho put his own kind of drm from trying to access his code aka encryption but he did it for a good reason so others would not steal it and profit off of it so anyone who tries to attempt to access it then good luck. Best to use the save fixeer with our saves then use URM - https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-3-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/ for the time being. Hope everything is well Sancho and miss ya man
I tried Universal Ren'Py Mod but i m not able to enable in replay menu but only in game

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I tried Universal Ren'Py Mod but i m not able to enable in replay menu but only in game
That's a question for the URM page ... but also make sure you used the save fixer too (although it sounds like you did, so really just threw that in as a reminder for anyone)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
still no news from sancho?? this is strange at this point...damn , i can't stand URM ...it's too invasive and complicated to me to just see the choices...damn..this is one of my fav VN and we are stuck...uff

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
still no news from sancho?? this is strange at this point...damn , i can't stand URM ...it's too invasive and complicated to me to just see the choices...damn..this is one of my fav VN and we are stuck...uff
His latest presence here was sometime in June. Considering it's fairly easy to get to at least some place with internet, regardless how much damage a storm might have done to a region, I fear there's a much more serious reason for his absence than not having internet access due to storm damages... and if you have a problem with URM, try Universal Choice Descriptor, but do use Sancho's fixer to not get issues loading saves made using Sancho's mod.

Reactions: Belly97
5.00 star(s) 13 Votes