Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

wowiewonk

Oct 12, 2019
Sancho1969 sadly is still M.I.A. so do not expect an update from him. If you used his mod previously and have saves, you will HAVE TO USE THE SAVE FIXER that is listed in the OP to get your saves working.
:( Didn't realize Sancho has been gone for 2 months now, hope he's doing well. Sanchomods has been incredibly helpful for me in all the games he made them for.

ipaqi

May 5, 2017
Anybody know how the Save Fixer does with saves where you've used the SanchSplits to go to some of the mutually exclusive paths?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Anybody know how the Save Fixer does with saves where you've used the SanchSplits to go to some of the mutually exclusive paths?
I'm trying to think of what mutually exclusive paths there are that would need a mod to permit both. Generally that would mean girls, but so far, there hasn't been anything the prevents multiple girls except Natalie and Roxy (as of the last update).

This doesn't include where taking the prize from Ivy will cause problems with main girl paths, because Ivy isn't a path on her own...

If there are two paths that you cannot be on at the same time without the mod though, it stands to reason that it won't go well.

Reactions: ash996

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn this is very bad....one of my favouite game and there will be noi mod updater.... i hope the save fixer really works and don't screw up my harem path...damn..maybe it'sd tim some modder take up sancho mods...:(

• Sad
Reactions: 7T Primal

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Sancho1969 sadly is still M.I.A. so do not expect an update from him. If you used his mod previously and have saves, you will HAVE TO USE THE SAVE FIXER that is listed in the OP to get your saves working.
Where is the "Save Fixer" unable to find in the OP. I used Ctrl + F and typed Save but Save Fixer was not showing up. Neither here not in Game OP.

Edit: It is "SaveFixer" yeah. Anyone unable to fine it typing Save Fixer type them combined.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Where is the "Save Fixer" unable to find in the OP. I used Ctrl + F and typed Save but Save Fixer was not showing up. Neither here not in Game OP.

Edit: It is "SaveFixer" yeah. Anyone unable to fine it typing Save Fixer type them combined.
Looks like you found it, but yeah, it's definitely in the OP:
1725737932939.png

Reactions: KING VR
Jan 14, 2023
JGNeon is working on some of his mods.
Good news then, lets hope other modders pick up the slack if original modders like Sancho is MIA or is away for months due to other real life circumstances. This way other games that Sancho originally made mods for them can have other modders pick up where he left off.

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes