Mod Ren'Py University Of Problems [v1.5.0 Extended] Walkthrough Mod [MurrayMods]

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
this was one of my fav VN , so l 'm glad you take this over.. wanna ask a little thing...i'm fan of harem cuz i can't choose only one girl usually..so this makeing all the route open..can this impact in a possible ending or with the trouple relationship that are still present in game? (like with sara and her cheerleader roomate) or the japan girl and her rommate ? thanks a pity had to start all over , but hey...i'm just glad andf maybe this is even better for a harme lve like me. thanks
Hello my friend, UoP it's not a harem game. Precisely, the dynamics of the game lead to the fact that if a girl is chosen, the route is closed with another.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I've managed to have all the routes open. If you follow my Mod to the letter you will be able to see all the scenes and finish v1.5.0 dating all the girls. For a non-harem game it's hard to ask for more.
Best regards,

Murray.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hello my friend, UoP it's not a harem game. Precisely, the dynamics of the game lead to the fact that if a girl is chosen, the route is closed with another.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I've managed to have all the routes open. If you follow my Mod to the letter you will be able to see all the scenes and finish v1.5.0 dating all the girls. For a non-harem game it's hard to ask for more.
Best regards,

Murray.
thaNK U VERY MUCH...THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE..REALLY FOR A HAREM LOVER AS MRE..I ONLY HOPE that in this way, the trouple relationship will still be possible as ending...but you can't even know what dev would release and lead thingsa..anyway thank you very very much fr this.

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
I think there is a bug in the mod, because i cannot continue with this scene.
I have it already with 3 character now

If i click continue i come after a few lines text(Other options are greyed out)
Screenshot 2024-10-13 091334.png 22.png
I can then only click search something interesting, when i do this i come back at the same screen search something interesting and cannot continue.

I downloaded the game again unpacked in a different folder, and without the mod. i can make choices in picture 1 and continue normal way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
I think there is a bug in the mod, because i cannot continue with this scene.
I have it already with 3 character now

If i click continue i come after a few lines text(Other options are greyed out)
View attachment 4127428 View attachment 4127435
I can then only click search something interesting, when i do this i come back at the same screen search something interesting and cannot continue.

I downloaded the game again unpacked in a different folder, and without the mod. i can make choices in picture 1 and continue normal way.
Let me check it.

Ok, I found the bug, corrected it and re-uploaded the Mod. Thank you very much for the heads up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Schipp1988

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
I was stuck somewhere else, but forgot to post it :(, I think it was somewhere after the hospital scene.
You are in the hallway picking up some things, and the end going out to the gym scene.

Then you have a couple of choices

Visit Nikki room
Go to that house where the party is, you only have a small talk there and go back to the choices.
End and go tho next scene the gym
Stay here.

With all the main characters have 1 save, and 1 save with some small ones, and 1 i just play with all characters and choices.
In some play trough, i wanted to end and go to the gym scene, but it keeps asking me go to the room of this character(in black screen with text).
But is not possible because the rooms are not open at that moment, the game should just continued to the gym scene.

Then i started the game without the mod, i could just end and continue to the gym scene.
So maybe a bit harder to find this, i forgot to post it, sorry. But maybe you can find it.

I play these, let say story's

Save1: Carol
Save2: Ashley
Save3: Yuki
Save4: Roxy
Save5: Lexi,Sarah,Nikki,Rachel, Kim, Natalie
Save6: Everybody

With Save 5 and 6 i did not have the problem, i think, but i had it with some of the others.
If you cannot find it i can maybe start a new game next week somewhere(Probably in the weekend), and can try again(I can just skip all the content and go to that scene fast now i played it).
But further than this i could just play until after party2 already, so until this 2 small things it is working great (y).

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
I was stuck somewhere else, but forgot to post it :(, I think it was somewhere after the hospital scene.
You are in the hallway picking up some things, and the end going out to the gym scene.

Then you have a couple of choices

Visit Nikki room
Go to that house where the party is, you only have a small talk there and go back to the choices.
End and go tho next scene the gym
Stay here.

With all the main characters have 1 save, and 1 save with some small ones, and 1 i just play with all characters and choices.
In some play trough, i wanted to end and go to the gym scene, but it keeps asking me go to the room of this character(in black screen with text).
But is not possible because the rooms are not open at that moment, the game should just continued to the gym scene.

Then i started the game without the mod, i could just end and continue to the gym scene.
So maybe a bit harder to find this, i forgot to post it, sorry. But maybe you can find it.

I play these, let say story's

Save1: Carol
Save2: Ashley
Save3: Yuki
Save4: Roxy
Save5: Lexi,Sarah,Nikki,Rachel, Kim, Natalie
Save6: Everybody

With Save 5 and 6 i did not have the problem, i think, but i had it with some of the others.
If you cannot find it i can maybe start a new game next week somewhere(Probably in the weekend), and can try again(I can just skip all the content and go to that scene fast now i played it).
But further than this i could just play until after party2 already, so until this 2 small things it is working great (y).
My friend, do you realize that you're playing UoP with a Mod that allows you to keep all the routes open? It not only allows you but encourages you to play it that way. I've tested the Mod several times following all the routes and it works fine but it's very possible that following individual routes it might fail somewhere. Especially in the sections where the Sandbox plays a major role. If you're going to play individual routes it really doesn't make sense to install my Mod. Anyway, I appreciate you checking, finding and reporting those errors to me. If you give me more details about this last one I'll do my best to correct it, but I insist that deviating from the 'green path' can have unexpected results.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
So stupid question but I haven't seen an answer here: the mod says "hotfixed". Does that mean that I don't need to download the hotfix for the original game, or should I do that anyway ?

Thanks for the mod by the way, this game would be waaaay too frustrating to replay without it.

Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
So stupid question but I haven't seen an answer here: the mod says "hotfixed". Does that mean that I don't need to download the hotfix for the original game, or should I do that anyway ?

Thanks for the mod by the way, this game would be waaaay too frustrating to replay without it.
Hello my friend, thank you for your comments. The hotfix is applied to the Mod so if you install the Mod there is no need to install de Hotfix. However, if you install de game's hotfix you must do it first and then install the Mod.

Reactions: PervyParadox

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
How to install in mobile bro
The Mod is developed for Windows PC and I don't do ports to Android. I don't know if this game already has a port, if it doesn't you can make a request on my friend Estrada777's Discord who can surely provide you with the port.