VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

1. 1.00 star(s)

edit99

Pros:
    Renders I guess.

Cons:
    Story makes no sense and its all over the place.
    Engrish.
    Weird dick.
    Bugs.

I guess the dev realized he had no fucking idea how to go on with the game and just abandoned everything.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TitanMax

Nothing special, except for the visual (adds a few points, helps a bit I guess), but the execution is poor. Compared to other better games on F95zone, this pales in comparison. Even without comparison, this game still doesn't pique my interest in continuing it. Sometimes the bug fixes don't even fix the bugs... Also, I noticed the developer(s), Satir Girls only liked reviews that gave them a good rating/compliment for their game. Seems like the developer(s) cannot accept criticism, as they only want to hear the compliments. A developer who couldn't accept criticism cannot progress and improve themselves, so accept, learn and improve. Be a better developer, get better. Also, fix spellings and improve your English, stop milking your patrons on Patreon and really do something serious to improve the game. Felt bad for your patrons.

Edit: Developer accepts criticisms and gives a like, therefore I'm changing my rating to 2.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

This game didn't stand out at all for me aside from the nice models. Glad to see devs starting to use HS2. Unique premise for a game but the execution isn't great. Played for about an hour and ended up packing it in. Interface needs to be reworked. Give the director a computer or something. There is a pile of papers on his desk that he can buy a ladder from? and he sleeps on a bench? Lots of talk about increasing relationships but it wasn't clear to me how to do that especially when a lot of the girls won't really talk to you.
    From the other comments it seems like there is a bit of content here but i just wasn't interested enough to find it. There are a ton of games on this site and this one didn't stand out enough for me to keep playing it and not others.
    Not an awful game and i'll check back but not worth it for me as is.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

lbt

Most girls' models are beautiful and the story seems interesting with more content planned.
    Personally I don't like some of the updates so far, but the game is still in early development and is updated frequently. Hope it should become very good in no time.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

evervolv

Game seems good so far. Updates is often enough. Since it's based on HS2 graphics looks nice. As it's TRAINER game I hope there will be more girls training process and less one-time events like in lot of other trainer games. Anyway the game is only at the initial stage, there still lot of work to do. Hope author will keep up good productivity.

ps: sry for broken english
  6. 4.00 star(s)

mihosh

Really love the no-nonsense plot and outfits. Hope this will evolve into an actual game.
    Don't let the low scores discourage you. But pay note to points they raise - they kinda have the point.

I'd make UI and character interaction more consistent and streamlined. Maybe even like in Cure My Addiction - with explicit icons showing where you can be and what you can do, instead of pixel hunting and maze navigating. It's a management game, not a quest. It's especially important now when you don't have much in-game yet, so it's better to make clear what, so don't make people search for stuff in vain.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Canade

Animations 2/5
    Characters 4/5
    Story 4/5

The story is decent. The characters look pretty good, and have varying personalities. The animations while they look good and are smooth, are not so good for anyone with motion sickness issues.

Play at your own risk. See Below.

The camera movements of the animations, are probably the worst I've seen now. Giving the rocking boat feeling and going strait to Puke City, if you have issues with motions sickness. Not that I do, but animations like these do a good job of making me feel that way.

10/28/2020
    After now playing around with HS1, 2, and Koikatsu, I know the issue with the room movement. POV mode. It's not a good idea to use that mode in a game.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Antoon

Version 0.2 doesn't actually deserve 4 stars yet, since it's an early version. But i just couldn't give it 3 stars. That's because it's already fappable for three reasons:

1. Character design is really nice, the girls are hot
    2. The animations are good, plenty of angles, i really like the POV scenes
    3. The story setting/premise. i mean, you can dominate and impregnate alien/fantasy schoolgirls, they don't really want to, but have no choice. what's not to like?

The reasons why i almost gave 3 stars:

1. body proportions/type of the girls are all the same, (some big and small tits too please! now it's only medium)
    2. Engrisch is really bad. (even worse than mine!)
    3. Paywall for, if i remember correctly, 2 sex scenes. Sooo unnecessary, don't do that, especially when the game is in the early stages. (those willing to pay and support a sex game, only care about the quality of your game, not about the amount of content they can unlock)
    4. Unnecessary grind. It's not that much, but it's just repeating the sex scenes until you have reached the right amount of corruption points.
    5. Error when clicking on preferences. (had to use alt+enter)