Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Unleashed - Cheat/RePlay + Music Mod [v0.6b2] [KoGa3]

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hi. I'm still at work now, but hopefully can get home soon. I'll check then if I maybe at least continue the cheat, info screen for the game points + my usual add. game settings.

A walkthrough is already available from Jokerleader, so I won't make one. But I try to make my Mod compatible to his one.
For the music: I think to remember that the dev said he adds some into the new game chapter later on with the full release, so I probably will stop that for now.
Hi Koga, just asking if you plan to update your music mod as well? Sadly it seems the new release doesn't have tracks added, and I remember I've used your mod with your music for the last game version. Would be nice you continue it, thank you.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi Koga, just asking if you plan to update your music mod as well? Sadly it seems the new release doesn't have tracks added, and I remember I've used your mod with your music for the last game version. Would be nice you continue it, thank you.
Hi. Just finished the Mod variant with additional ingame tracks. Hope you like it.

Info: I've used as a base the WT script files from JokerLeader, so therefore the Mod from him is already included in this download, too. Also made a port with that Mod variant now also.