Seeking Unlimited Cum Works

Nov 24, 2017
Pretty much, as the title kind-of suggests... I'm looking for a game that pretty much gives you the option to cum as many times as you want, either creampie or facial and it'd show pools and pools of cum on the girl. In other words, Hentai protagonist Sim x 20 is what I'm looking for. I guess it could go the other way as well, Girl Protag full of cum.

Games with exactly what I want:
Summer Memories (If you have enough stamina or Lust, you can cum inhumane amount of times)
Time Stop (Kunka Kunka Empire) (This one allows you to stop time and depending on your stamina you can cum bunch of times, tho it does have a limit on the visual)
Forgot the name but it was pretty much a platformer where MC gets raped by monster girls and if you cum alot it shows on them alot.

Thats all the examples I've got.

609ano609

Apr 11, 2020
Wild Life: In Sandbox you can view all kinds of scenes and you can bind a button for cum(you can spam the button and cum unlimited). Go to the Options and see the keybinds for the things you can do.

Reactions: EatulikeLasagna

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
The ones I can remember off the top of my head not listed here are:
Teaching Feeling - If you get certain potions and stuff you can cover her quite a bit.
Lilith's Throne - Has it, but text only.
Degrees of Lewdity - Sort of has it? It's possible to cum quite a bit, but the only one who can visibly be covered in it is the MC and it's text only besides player sprite and sprites of npcs while they're doing the MC.
Hole Dweller - MC or NPC can cum quite a lot if you've upgraded your/their stamina
Winter Memories - Haven't played it myself yet, but if it's anything like it's prequel then it has it.