Unreal Engine Completed Unravel Cyndy [Final] [DreamBig Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tid

Aug 16, 2017
62894dcf487d4496336e157d6121b615.jpg

Overview:
Unravel Cyndy is a jigsaw puzzle game, containing 64 of the best art you can find in Cyndy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-09
Release Date: 2019-02-10
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

5cabc2fd34209.jpg 5cabc2ff3fb2e.jpg 5cabc2ff9fd0d.jpg 62894dcf487d4496336e157d6121b615.jpg

amilking

Apr 10, 2018
My Antivirus program detected multiple dangers coming from the openload download page. (Not from the game itself)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
My Antivirus program detected multiple dangers coming from the openload download page. (Not from the game itself)
Perhaps alert others of that at the Approved File Hosts thread and see if it warrants removal, yes no? Give them the details from your AV-Program. I went through every page and no one have said anything about OpenLoad other than it being mentioned in the OP of that thread. Anyway, good watching out. ;]

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
Good little Jigsaw game however if I may give you a little advice the menu screen is a bit too confusing... Not clear enough. The background image and all these floating images bouncing on the screens are a bit much... And each time we start, the same dialog with the rules... An option to only show it once could be a nice addition.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I have to agree.
I don't agree. And just one person such as myself disagreeing to this makes it a false statement. I really didn't know this site was only dedicated to a certain specific crowd that wants only what they want. In my opinion, that hurts their selfish cause by not being open to others going through similar issues of not finding the content they want in a very prude world and work together to make it so. Well F them. Do what you do. Still not what I personally am looking for myself but it is relieving to see some freakin uniqueness up here in this failing monopoly.

Reactions: Jdertaufer

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Just a heads-up: this version still has some bugs, if you like the game, get it from Steam, it's the latest/ final, no bugs that I'm aware, a few changes to the UI ( falling pictures among that) and it has Steam Achievements too :)

alfonsen

Jun 5, 2017
Good Little puzzle game.....but sadly i can only see 8 different puzzles, 1 and a half folder with 4 puzzles in each, am i the only one having this problem?

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Wait am I seeing this correctly? Someone used fucking unreal engine to make a slider puzzle game? I really hope this is a project to learn the engine not an attempt at making a game ...
It's like using a sportscar to go offroad for groceries ... thats what unity and renpy are there for

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Wait am I seeing this correctly? Someone used fucking unreal engine to make a slider puzzle game? I really hope this is a project to learn the engine not an attempt at making a game ...
It's like using a sportscar to go offroad for groceries ... thats what unity and renpy are there for
Unreal can be and it is used for a lot of projects. Unlike RenPy, it can be used for simple VN, Candy Crush, and complex 3D VR open-world games. It can also be used for 3D Animated Videos or for Visualization. Kind of the same goes for Unity, with the exception of the programing language and the 3D quality.

But yes, this was a learning project, for Cyndy, I have coded the Video Editing minigame. In some free time, I have expanded that to create a simple puzzle. Then I thought, why not create a puzzle game, using that code ( with some additions ) and some images from Cyndy. Just in case some people like me, who enjoy erotic puzzles might not enjoy a VN/ Simulator.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote