• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] Unreal Engine 4 programmer looking for collaboration

Mirulia

Jul 8, 2020
Skills:
- 3 years of development experience in UE4, very familiar with JavaScript & C++. BFA in game development and currently completing my MFA in game development. I have in the past mostly focused on the third person games with heavy animation systems and have extensive knowledge both as an environmental artist and a system programmer.

Preferred method of contact:
- Please leave your discord here and I will contact you shortly.

Employment Type & Rates:
- I currently have other games on steam that I am making revenue from so I do not need to be paid. To be perfectly honest I am mostly just looking for artistic individuals/small development groups to collaborate with here as a sort of guilty pleasure + enjoyable experience.

Availability:
- I am currently getting my master's degree but I can be contacted daily. I have a very strong work ethic and will be able to rapidly produce content on a daily basis provided the subject of the project is something I am excited about.

Work Samples:
- Unfortunately, I do not feel comfortable sharing my past projects here as they involve many contract work. I have had a reputation in our department for one-man development so PM me and I can discuss with you what I can offer. I am quite confident however if the project is aimed to be made in UE4 I will be able to provide all the coding needed for it to be polished.

Additional comments:
- Project that interests me would preferably be made in UE4. I have experience working with unity and have coded 2D game engines in the past so I'm not completely uninterested if you have really got a cool idea for a 2D game do let me know! Just personally speaking though, I am a fan of female protagonist third-person role-playing games with a decent amount of player mechanics/systems.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I made a post spesificaly looking for a programmer with an idea for a 2D game. But I am working on some 3D stuff that I would gladly share the details of. Heres my discord: EYDF#4251

Reactions: Mirulia

MisutaOtoko

Jun 11, 2019
Hey, I'm a 3d artist and I have some game ideas utilizing UE4 as the engine with ideas similar to yours (third person game with female protagonist with role-playing mechanics) though I guess I wanna take it a step further by making it an open-world action RPG with a very, very small world (so as to accommodate a small team so we don't burn ourselves out but also to give as many inches of the world a purpose), dunno how you would feel about that >.< I've been looking for a programmer who knows their way around UE4 for a very long time tbh and have wanted to create a team too >.< Although I am unfortunately busy with other projects currently (not H related), I still wanna keep in touch as I believe that I'll be able to contribute 3d assets, animations, textures etc. and I think we could definitely get some brainstorming and work going in due time. In due time not being a year or half a year for that matter.

I'd prefer DMing my Discord instead of sharing it publically. Let me know if you want me to do that

Reactions: Mirulia and Cul

goodbuoy

Oct 4, 2020
Hi. I'm still new to writing but I've come up with an original idea for an adult sandbox game.

I've obtained a degree in information systems. Hence, I can do some decent programming myself and I've worked with Unity3D before for my final year project.

Currently looking for a team to work with that I can learn from and gain experience. Would love the opportunity to work and learn for you.

My discord: Sparrow#5892

Would be looking forward to hear from you soon.

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
ArkadiyVicont#5366 Also working on UE4 . Have few done projects. Can share. Interesting in your level of engine knowledge.

mandate69

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I do game design and 2d/3d art but have completed entire projects in UE4 so I'm pretty familiar with the whole pipeline.
Pretty interested in making a quality project so if you are still looking or have a project I can collaborate on I would be glad to.

Also I'll be real with you I can't figure out how to send a dm here so I followed you.