[S>Programmer] Share Unreal Programmer Looking to start NSFW VR Project with willing Artist.

BrainInAVat

Oct 6, 2021
Professional Unreal Developer, I've worked on Simulators for industrial companies and interfacing unreal with some cutting edge VR hardware.
Looking to get into organics and work with Characters and animations for an immersive (VR) NSFW visual novel.

I'm sure I'm asking for a lot, someone who can animate, texture and model (rigging with UE4 Skeleton).
Could be a good learning experience for the both of us, Unreal Engine is amazing and cutting edge. Sure VR may not be super popular now but I'm confident the skills will hold a place for you in the future.
Some props can be purchased from the Unreal Marketplace and I'm willing to throw down some money if we get some nice work in progress stuff.

Flek

Dec 8, 2019
I started teaching myself some stuff but sure.
What is your background, and what kind of experience do you have?
I'm a multimedia engineer, so basically a little bit of everything. But 3D modeling is my thing. I can model, texture and rig stuff, but I got little experience in animating. I have been a part of a few game jabs and side projects, some done for VR.

Don't have a lot of experience, but i do want to get better at this stuff.