Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I can't try just your version of un.rpyc as the script files are in an archive format [...]
Which doesn't matter at all. As rpyc file, un.rpyc don't care where the rpyc files are. The only case it will not works is if the rpy files are also in the archive, but in this case you don't need it.
Like I said, just put the file in the "game" directory, where's the rpa file, and launch the game. It's Ren'py itself that will take care of the rpa, while un.rpyc will just process each rpyc file that Ren'py will load.

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
Hi, folks company! :) Sorry!
I updated UnRen.bat with newest un.rpyc (v1.0.15). From my mod v2 or v3, not needed manually run game, thats started after created un.rpyc tool. You only need close opened game window.

Try new version UnRen.bat kwaziMODv5 !
Changes:
Update un.rpyc (1.0.12 -> 1.0.15)
Corrected path after rpatool uses

Reactions: Tacito and Regardie

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Try new version UnRen.bat kwaziMODv5 !
Changes:
Update un.rpyc (1.0.12 -> 1.0.15)
Corrected path after rpatool uses
Tried option 2 but I have this error
Win 10 64bit italian version
Exception during "FromBase64String" call with "1" topic (s):
"Input is not a valid Base 64 string since it contains a non-character
Base 64, more than two fill characters or an incorrect character
among the filling characters. "
In line: 1 car: 5

unren.jpg

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Same 4 files failed to extract correctly with the same error message.
It's really strange, since it works fine with me using the exact same version of un.rpyc. It looks more like a problem with the rpa file than anything else. But it should also impact Ren'py itself, what you would have said if it was the case.

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
Tried option 2 but I have this error
Win 10 64bit italian version
Exception during "FromBase64String" call with "1" topic (s):
"Input is not a valid Base 64 string since it contains a non-character
Base 64, more than two fill characters or an incorrect character
among the filling characters. "
In line: 1 car: 5

View attachment 336782
Sorry, my mistake, uploaded incorrect version. In the evening uploud another - correct version.

Reactions: Tacito
Feb 12, 2019
Is there anything command or somthing with which i can increase the level of my character or anthing with increasing levels that are not in the normal debugs

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Is there anything command or somthing with which i can increase the level of my character or anthing with increasing levels that are not in the normal debugs
Short answer: No
Longer answer: It depend of the game, so ask in the game's thread
Curious answer: In which Ren'py game the MC have a level stats ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Sakura Dungeon for one. Ignore the "Others" prefix; it's Ren'Py. It's a traditional dungeon crawl. It blows away the "if you want to make an RPG you can't use Ren'Py" argument.
I know the game, was one of the first Ren'py games I played, and I name it often as proof that you can make more than VN with Ren'py... Why I couldn't remember that he had level ?

Feb 12, 2019
Short answer: No
Longer answer: It depend of the game, so ask in the game's thread
Curious answer: In which Ren'py game the MC have a level stats ?
Yeah i found it in the game ... it's seeds of chaos .... Our main guy has some stats that we get points to upgrade after every level up .. i found a command to increase experience, thus give extra levels and more point to increase the stats

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Its not work for me.. When i want to enable console it say access is denied.. Why is that?
I guess you put the game in a folder that need Administrator rights to be accessed.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes