Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Xelthax

Nov 23, 2016
Is it normal to have it launch and then instantly close itself? I had no option to chose what I want, it just proceeded to close itself. Win10, latest version.

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
Is it normal to have it launch and then instantly close itself? I had no option to chose what I want, it just proceeded to close itself. Win10, latest version.
What named folder you run tool? What game tried unpacked? Give more information.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
So after finally getting tired of using option 1 then option 2 I made a mod. Now option 3 is both option 1 and option 2. For the lazy ones.

Please note that this is a fan made modification for version 0.7 use at your own risk. (its clean)

Edit: added pic of new layout.

Last edited:

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
So after finally getting tired of using option 1 then option 2 I made a mod. Now option 3 is both option 1 and option 2. For the lazy ones.

Please note that this is a fan made modification for version 0.7 use at your own risk. (its clean)

Edit: added pic of new layout.
Used file unrpyc.py does not correctly extracted Layered Images (from RenPay version 7.X.X)

Reactions: Haley Smith

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
I actually don't care about image extraction but I downloaded your mod added my own step and thank you for the help.
Layered Images are not graphic files, they describe the behaviour of layers in graphic files.
From march in my mod used un.rpyc file, but you modified file where uses unrpyc.py.

Last edited:

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
Retried it and it still just closes, without giving me any choice options. Any clue as to why would it do this? I'm at a loss... :/
In the folder with .exe file on the Explorer address bar click with mouse and type cmd. Press [Enter] (that opened command shell). In the command shell type unren.bat, maybe that you visible what the problem.
View attachment bandicam 2019-08-03 22-57-43-344.mp4

• Sad
Reactions: Haley Smith

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
I'm sorry, i'm new in here. What is the end product after we run unren.bat? Picture or rpy file? It seems to me just rpy file. And I can't find jpg or image file after running unren.bat. What did i miss?

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
I'm sorry, i'm new in here. What is the end product after we run unren.bat? Picture or rpy file? It seems to me just rpy file. And I can't find jpg or image file after running unren.bat. What did i miss?
First option unpacked .rpa files what containing all packed resources (images and scripts). After unpacked .rpa file you can view images files.
Second option decompiled .rpyc files (working only with scripts files) - end product is .rpy files.

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
First option unpacked .rpa files what containing all packed resources (images and scripts). After unpacked .rpa file you can view images files.
Second option decompiled .rpyc files (working only with scripts files) - end product is .rpy files.
How to unpacked rpa files? What app should I use? Is rpa files location inside the game folder?
Thank for your help

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Update Unren V.07 with Unrpyc-1.0.15
Is piling up 0.8
(Works with The Tyrant v0.8.1)

- Works fine with layered images (exemple Love and sexe : Second base start with bg if rpyc decompiled)
Exemple generated code with 0.7
init layeredimage bg alettaoffice:

With 0.8
layeredimage bg alettaoffice:
always:
"alettaoffice"

- Layered files no longer crashes the game (Finally correctly decompiled)
- No more huge spaces between 2 lines of code
- Works like the sam version, the game does not need to be run.

View attachment UnRen_0.8.zip

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes