Tool Ren'Py Completed UnRen.bat v0.91 (Modified) - RPA/RPC Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Theres always the same error.
Make sure you use a simple path. Try to stay with underline, minus, alphanumeric chars.
That is not the original tool, the one I've linked in the OP is the original one which has been updated to support it.
1. I was unclear: With Orginal i didn mean the first Unren. This was pointed to the prog behind the GUI (under the hood...).
2. Your screenshot shows the use of a Gideon version, what means its from VepsrP. Something like a fork from Sam's version.

most people here ask the dumbest shit.
Uh, hard termed, but basically true. o_O

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
1. I was unclear: With Orginal i didn mean the first Unren. This was pointed to the prog behind the GUI (under the hood...).
2. Your screenshot shows the use of a Gideon version, what means its from VepsrP. Something like a fork from Sam's version.
Not a fork, It's downloaded directly from the original source (original as in the official version), Gideon mods were simply included in it which you can see mentioned in the changelog:-
v0.91
Compatible with Ren'Py games that have either 32-bit or 64-bit support libraries
Usability tweaks to menu text and layout
Added option 8 to (only) update all game console/preferences
After running any option(s), hitting Enter from the main menu will now stay on the menu

Incorporates mods by user VepsrP