[R> Other] Paid Unpaid Unstable Diffusion Game Jam/Partnership

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AshleyEve1610

Jan 24, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm Ashley, the owner of Unstable Diffusion, a popular and quickly growing Discord community. Our focus is on using AI image generators to make erotic art, but today I'm here to gauge interest for a special project. We want to recruit game developers to help us change the industry by making games using (primarily) assets generated from Stable Diffusion and other AI programs.

As our server approaches 10k members and still rising, we want to use our influence to promote developers interested in this technology. Towards that goal, we're launching a Patreon which we'll be using to raise money, some of which is meant to go to prizes and mutual-funding of games if content creators show interest. We're also able to provide compute for localized versions of SD for NSFW generations and have a lot of technically knowledgeable people who would be available to help with resources. But most importantly, we'll be providing an in-built customer base and advertising for whoever chooses to make a game with us, the project will be featured in announcements and major posts on subreddits for being a technological milestone.

Who knows, we may even get interviews with journalists, it wouldn't be the first time.

So to summarize.

Job Description: Make a game with us! If you're already an established developer, then we'll be glad to partner with you. If not, come make a demo with us and we'll feature your alphas. Individuals with disparate skill-sets can form teams under us and we'll provide a special channel on our server for organizing those projects, all the profits from the games go to the creators, we just want to promote you.

Developer: Anyone and everyone who shows interest can contribute.

Looking for: All skillsets, even if you're not a dev, feel free to respond to help organize the project.

Employment Type: We'll promote your work and help you make the game without taking a cut ourselves, we're getting paid in publicity and exposure.

Work commitment: On a volunteer basis

Additional comments: You can reply here or contact us on our Discord. Also, you can make any kind of game, any engine, any (legal) fetish, it just has to use AI for the majority of the visual assets. All projects will be featured, but if there's a lot of interest we'll probably highlight the top three projects especially.

Link: discord.gg/unstablediffusion

Last edited:

Dinngus Khan

Sep 10, 2022
I'm interested but i'm not sure if my project is the right fit. This is about art that was made entirely with txt2img, right? I use img2img a lot but I also do a lot of "normal" painting inbetween.

AshleyEve1610

Jan 24, 2021
I'm interested but i'm not sure if my project is the right fit. This is about art that was made entirely with txt2img, right? I use img2img a lot but I also do a lot of "normal" painting inbetween.
Img2Img is probably more powerful for game dev and completely allowed. Your project would be quite welcome. Also keep in mind they're going to be adding inpainting and outpainting in the very near future so the tools will just keep expanding for those willing to lay the groundwork now.

Post-processing of the images is expected at this stage, it's mostly about saving time and proof of concept, it sounds like you're working towards exactly the type of game we're promoting.

Last edited:

HighHent

Nov 15, 2020
Sounds interesting (Not only concerning DMCA). Will have a look at this topic in future.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote