VN Ren'Py Untitled kinetic novel by Midzay [Development Thread]

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Hey guys.
For a long time I have not been able to create artwork. The police seized my entire family's computers because they don't like me being against my government's aggression. My family is still at risk. The police were willing to return the seized tech, but when I informed them that I wanted to check if the tech was working and the data was safe, the police disappeared. The police are not responding to my attorney's inquiries. I've decided that I'm not going to wait for this story to conclude, and I want to post my progress on the new novella here. I can't continue working on my first novel (Hoover's Big Love). It's psychologically difficult for me. And my characters I've been creating individually are now behind bars :oops:
I want to move forward.

I was watching a show (in Russian ) in which a brother and sister are asked indecent questions. At the time 8:27 there was a question about the first kiss. and the sister was surprised that her younger brother hadn't kissed yet.
I thought: they seem to be friends. And when they get home the sister can kiss her brother. To make him believe he's attractive and overcome his shyness.

001.jpg

I imagined how it could happen naturally and truthfully. So I came up with the first scene where the sister fights with her brother to forcefully kiss him. I began to develop the story, and that led me to three scenarios that would seamlessly transition from one to the next. But, I had to move the scenes of the sister abusing her brother into another novella.

Last edited:

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
The main character: a young man who has not yet had any sexual experience. He hasn't even kissed a girl. I used the character Walther-2. Updated the skin shader to version 8.1 and made my material customization, which I described on YouTube.
I haven't given the guy a name yet. Should I keep the name Walther? It seems complicated to me. What do you think? Walther.png

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
The main character's older sister. Unattractive, fat, insecure girl. Plays a big role in her brother's sexual education. She is friends with her brother, though she has occasional outbursts of idiocy towards her brother. She's still mostly kind though.
The character I used is "Noemi".
Noemi-1.png