Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
UNTITLED STRAIGHT-SHOTA "GAME"
Written by : Xalenda
Programmed by: Xalenda
Art by: Various

This "game" has been approved by the Moderators of F95Zone,
and in accordance with Rule 7, no images or videos showing underage
children will ever be posted to or linked directly to this site.
Any content of that nature will be optional .

You take the role of _________ (base name Matthew), who has just discovered that with the proper application,
he can subjugate men and women to his commands, based on the idea of hypnosis and mind control.
The story quickly becomes one of personal triumphs and losses, as you realize that with each conquest,
things spiral more and more out of your control.

The story varies between different viewpoints, but always from the characters' personal thoughts
and decisions. Most of the time, you will play as Matthew and experience the world through his eyes.
Other times, you will play as one of the other men/women, for a
change of pace and/or scene. As of right now, the playable characters are:

Matthew, "protagonist", fifteen
Alexis, his girlfriend, sixteen
Kevin, his best friend, fifteen
Lauren, Matthew's "aunt", mid-forties

Other playable characters will join as the story progresses.

~ *** ~

As of April 1, 2019, Xalenda has written 7 novel-length "books", all within this one universe.
There are a multitude of characters, both male and female, and genres are fairly varied,
including but not limited to:

Text, Male/Female, Female/Female, Group/Threesome/Orgy, MILF, Teenager,
Shaved/Hairy, light Watersports, Futanari, BDSM, Hypnosis/Mind-Control,
Shota, Giantess, Growth, Body/Breast Expansion, and more!

This game is not going to be picture or image-heavy, but there will be some in there.
This game is more like a kinetic novel - some choice, but the same destination. It will be heavily text based.
This game is purely a work of fiction; any resemblance to real persons, places and things
is unintentional. Hypnosis does not work like it is described in here.

If it does, though, please let Xalenda know right away.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Don't know how I feel about the Futa tag, especially considering how far up it is.

Reactions: Rastafoo

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There's not a lot; I can't say much about it without revealing a major plot spoiler, but if you don't want to read it, I'm going to make sure there's a way to skip it.
Well I do always respect giving the players options. Hopefully it's not a character I get hyped when I see only to find out she has a dick, that's happened one to many times.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The images I'm using are mostly going to be for reference's sake; height, build, breast size, etc. Actual sex is going to be left to the imagination to fill in; gifs/images are a maybe at this point, due to the highly problematic nature of the main draw (shota).

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The images I'm using are mostly going to be for reference's sake; height, build, breast size, etc. Actual sex is going to be left to the imagination to fill in; gifs/images are a maybe at this point, due to the highly problematic nature of the main draw (shota).
You might wanna add text-based to your tag list there then. If you can find a artist thats willing to work with you though images are always great. Who knows, it could be the next Insexual Awakening

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You might wanna add text-based to your tag list there then.
Thanks, knew I forgot something!

So I assume this thread is like a dev log, or you are going to work on the project?
Both; a place to collect ideas and deliver news, and to update those who are interested before a working version emerges. Once I’ve grasped the know-how, I’ll create an actual “game” page.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
mindcontrol, twists, AND several points of views ? dayum... this is going to be an insane challenge to sort all thet stuff out and compress everything into one logical storyline x) good luck man

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Like I said, the story is already written - I've just got to try and condense it all to make sense. The way I've (mostly) got it structured right now is like this:

Main Plot (MP) = 1-3 viewpoints, same time, same locations (MC, girlfriend, best friend)

Sub Plot (SP) = Semi-Optional, 1-2 viewpoints, same time, different locations (various characters, warnings for Gay/Futa/Trans/etc. here for those who don't want to see/read it)

So, a typical "chapter" will have lots of story, some background, and a little optional stuff going on at the same time.
When the "chapters" split-off from one another, that's when I do sub plot things.

MP ====> MP =====> MP
v==> SP ===> MP ==>^

This way, no matter which path you choose, you get the same Main Plot, but with more/less Sub Plot. The only difference between having the Sub Plot or not, is how much you're willing to view the topics at hand; it will not detract from the main story, just add in some otherwise missed sex scenes.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Lots of questions there:

1. Yes, there is a "Mom" character. I'll be releasing a PDF with information about them soon.

2. Yes, there will be incest, but it takes time to happen - this isn't just a one-and-done thing, it happens gradually. The MC has their own issues to work out with this, too, and they won't be able to just turn on/off the moral and ethical complications of incest, even if the other party(ies) are willing.

3. Probably not? It might be a fantasy / dream that I can incorporate (kinda spoilery if I say more right now).

4. Demo release is going to take some time - I have to learn how to use Twine to get a basic words-only story up and running, then figure out how to incorporate the pictures and things. It might be a good month before there's anything worth "playing".

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
so its just the aunt ? no mom son stuff and not realy art just text based ? and maybe impreg stuff ?
There is incest; there's a LOT of incest. It just doesn't happen right away, because the main character needs to overcome personal quandaries and their own sense of right/wrong. This isn't a quick story, it takes time for things to start.

No, there's not a lot of art, because I'm mostly stealing it from others and just giving them credit for making it, without... you know, paying them to use it. And yes, maybe some preg scenes one day, I don't know right this second....

Because I've been working on

In accordance with F95Zone and their very helpful and nice Moderators, I cannot post anything on the website itself that has anything that was seen as "shota". So... zipped, placed onto another site, and left here for those of you to find, DL, unzip, and read. Yes, READ.

It's the basic information I was going on about - and I mean, like, basic. Still some cool shit in there, I worked on it for nearly 5 straight hours. Anyway, gotta run and get to bed because I gotta work in... ugh, less-than-four hours from now. But I was writing! And it was fun! And it was so fucking worth it!

Now I'm going to hate myself in the morning. Toodles!

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
As of April 1, 2019, Xalenda has written 7 novel-length "books", all within this one universe.
There are a multitude of characters, both male and female, and genres are fairly varied,
including but not limited to:
Link? Or is that a April 1st goof?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
They’re not posted anywhere; they’re all on my computer/ backup HD. I am transposing them into “game” format to share them with y’all on here, as well as editing / paring them down as required.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
>Matthew's "aunt", mid-forties

come on, is it "aunt" or mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*After reading through the pdf*

Ahh, I see, so do we have to change the description manually or was that done already in game?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Howdy all!

It’s been a rough month of “learning to code”, and rather than bore you all with the details, I’ve decided to give the “game” portion of coding up to the lowest bidder.

As stated in earlier posts, the story is already written, but there is some... shall we say, minor IP infringement in later parts of the story, namely in the creation/modification of the characters and how it all gets done. Anybody familiar with the mcstories archive will know the term “Master PC”, but it’s not really that kind of story.

Anyhow, because MPC is kinda hard to make work for those unfamiliar to it, and harder still to find relevant images of the places and people I have in mind, the editing process has been taking longer than expected, as well as getting permissions and what-not from the owners of various areas, so...

TL;DR Things are not progressing quickly, but they are moving forwards.