HTML Untitled Straight-Shota Game

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I don’t speak Spanish, so no. If you do and want to translate it, or can put me in touch with a translator, then I’ll add the option in.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
I don’t speak Spanish, so no. If you do and want to translate it, or can put me in touch with a translator, then I’ll add the option in.
Well, if you want, I can help you with the translation, but, sometimes I use Google Translate (some words, not entire sentences)...
I'm translating one game too, but only for fun, in my free time. But if you want, I appreciate and accept your offer.

PS: I prefer to translate from English to Spanish, maybe because I'm Spanish speaker xD...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sadly, not as much as I would like. While it's fun learning to use Twine and coding and stuff, I almost always have to set aside a good 5-6 hours to get much of anything done. I'm seriously considering just dropping the 'game' aspect and simply uploading the story elsewhere (sans pictures / gifs).

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Sadly, not as much as I would like. While it's fun learning to use Twine and coding and stuff, I almost always have to set aside a good 5-6 hours to get much of anything done. I'm seriously considering just dropping the 'game' aspect and simply uploading the story elsewhere (sans pictures / gifs).
Please nooo !

get help, this is f95 zone, they're amazing people !

someone will be there to give you a hand. please don't abandon !

we would LOVE to see your first project !

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
If you just don't have the time, you should probably just cancel it.