Seeking Untranslated Games that an English Speaker Could Play No Problem? (Tentacles, Rape, Bondage, Bestiality, etc preferable)

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Hey all, I'm a native English speaker and feel like I've seen a whole bunch of what the translated scene has to offer when it comes to my preferred genres (Tentacles, Rape, Bondage, Bestiality and stuff 'cause I'm weird).

I've given an honest try to lots of untranslated (mostly Japanese) games which have dialogue in them but I just can't seem to enjoy them. If a game has lots of dialogue that is untranslated including CG H-scene descriptions and the like, I just don't enjoy it very much. However, I've recently seen a wave of certain games that, although they lack translation, they don't have any meaningful dialogue that a native English speaker would miss.

For example, the sidescroller "Nekronomicon" is untranslated but features no real dialogue or H-scene descriptions.
Similarly, many 3D action games such as Dream Experiments Railgun Girl can also be played without really reading anything
I'm sure that there are RPG maker games out there that don't feature much if any dialogue (perhaps ero-dungeon escape type games or the like) and those would probably work as well.

Would really appreciate some recommendation regarding H-games of my preferred genres that, while not technically translated, are completely enjoyable for an English speaker.

Just re-clarifying that meaningful storyline dialogue and H-scene descriptions kinda ruin it for me if they are untranslated. You'd think that I could just ignore the H-scene translations and pretend they're not there but it just bothers me and prevents me from enjoying it because, once again, I'm a weirdo.

Thank you for your time!