RPGM - Completed - Unusual things-an abnormal sexual exchange of a certain honor student [Final] [STARWORKS]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game overall was good. But it was buggy had to fix the game to play further. The translation was awful and it was the main culprit for breaking the game. otherwise, the game was good. it had multiple endings and the animations were also good.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Saagardan

I Like Starworks games. Don't understand how this nice game have low rating. Thank you very much to the translator for taking this wonderful game and translating, despite the fact that it is MTL . NOPY RIP. Sad(
  3. 1.00 star(s)

aguy57

My hopes withered on reading the MTL and died after encountering a critical bug.
    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
    Looks like another starworks game murdered by mtl.
    The dialogue seems like it could have been pretty hot as well tbh.
    The only positive thing to say is -
    Good art by starworks.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Sab0teur

The game is horrible and the only redeeming that about it is art.

Machine translation is unintelligible so there is no story to speak of. Besides, there is text overflow and critical bugs.

The game itself comes down to walking around and collecting scenes which quickly becomes tiresome. Fortunately, there is an option to unlock the gallery from the start.

When it comes to art, the girl is beautiful, but the scenes themselves - not so much. There aren’t many of them to begin with plus you are dealing with ugly bastards and urination, which is, well, not for everyone.