RPGM Completed Unusual things-an abnormal sexual exchange of a certain honor student [Final] [STARWORKS]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
517849_starworks_1.jpg

Overview:
Sayoko has been treated as a "good child" by her parents and surrounding adults since her first honor, and she has been a student at school.She was disgusted with her daily life. One day, when I was not getting off to the end of the bus I was thinking of suddenly, there was a peaceful riverside scenery spreading ....
She discovered the nature in the city in an unexpected way and she was glad to explore advanced and although her body full of youth is ...... become the subject of desire of a man who wriggling as hiding there​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-05
Release Date: 2015-06-04
Developer: STARWORKS
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL) ( translation by Pirat.911 )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

517846_RJ154776_img_smp1.jpg 517847_RJ154776_img_smp2.jpg 517848_RJ154776_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
was about to sleep sees the tittle damm son i need to download this before sleep, and its seen is from the same group that made inferior genes, let goooooooooo also thanks for the upload

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
look a lot like a heinously mtled game i've played before (something like [insert name of girl] and the inferior breeding, girl get bent by principal of her school, homeless, neet, random passerby, shcoolmate ... because she once try exhibitionism to flee from the stress ^^)

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
This is either a poorly edited MTL or someone trying to hide the fact that this is just straight up MTL because goddamn, the wordwrapping is horrible and translation is in the uncanny valley of legible and machine. outstanding.png

Last edited:

badz00ka

Nov 24, 2017
does locale emulator not work with this?
it keeps giving me an error

Unable to find file:
Graphics/Tilesets/ModernDay_TileB

edit: on startup, can't launch game

Last edited:
Reactions: robber136
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes