RPGM Completed Unusual things-an abnormal sexual exchange of a certain honor student [Final] [STARWORKS]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
*obligatory comment about MTL and flexing your english.

the MTL version of this was bad, yes. but crying like a bitch does not magically makes you get the proper version anyway.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
No offense but why even credit Pirat.911 for translating when he didn't translate shit.

All he did was slap the game into a machine translator. He didn't even bothered to fix the bugs caused by the mtl and the word wrapping.

I went into the thread, read OP, and was relieved coz I thought someone actually took the time to manual edit the mtl afterwards but no, it's just someone who mtl the game, pat himself in the back and called it a day and call himself a "translator".

This is one of the laziest MTLs I've ever seen.
"Translation by pirat" my ass.
I translate this shit cuz no 1 want do this shit

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
could not go past the intro, i'm thinking of sueing the "translator" for attempted murder

honestly one of the more vicious and heinous mtl i've ever have the displeasure to come across, and i tryed decyphering "scanlation" by manhuaus if it can give an idea of the level of ill will of the "translator"

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
It's "translators" that post feces like this that gives actual translators who put time and effort to translate things a bad name...

Hey look, I can inject the game script into a machine translator and inject it back in without bothering to check and edit afterwards! I'm a professional translator now!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thx for translation kinda hot idea girl has curves but art is not good at all and very important for me so can't rate this game good

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pirat.911

TheChevalier

Jun 10, 2017
In my views Machine translation is not real translation unless some level of editing was done. I have translated some manga before using Machine translations but I always run it through 3 different translators and edit and adjust so the words and make judgement calls so that it reads smoothly and the meaning comes across accurately.

That said this is a game I have had my eye on for years and I am happy someone took some steps into translating it even if it has been done super rough. If I had skills or patience ripping into the data of games it would have been one I might have tried tackling. With luck someone should give this game a good pass and finish off this translation into a polished form.

HealableCat04

Nov 29, 2021
when i try to start a new game or the save that was provided I keep getting Unable to find file: Graphics/Tileset/ModernDay_A4. Is there a fix coming?

Reactions: badz00ka

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
fix for park error
place in gamefolder/
This fixed the part when you get in the part of park behind fence but when I try to leave it crashes again :/

EDIT: ok got it to work you can't be caught by "grandmother" and go in the south side anyways - but not get caught :)

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes