RPGM Completed Unusual things-an abnormal sexual exchange of a certain honor student [Final] [STARWORKS]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

croPath

May 10, 2017
"translation by Pirat.911 " correct this as its not translated its MTLed. Which anyone can do that and its not an actual translation or atleast put the program name as translator as it did all of the work xD

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
Damn it, too bad MTL is fucked, people probably hates starworks by now for all the bad MTLs and bugs his games have in this page

d.gh.

Mar 21, 2019
This shit sucks. Have respect for the community and don't even bother uploading MTL trash.

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
found a way to get passed the construction area (had to edit the dialogue of one character there since she is shouting in very large letters that breaks the game)

My save after getting passed it
Instead of providing the save provide the file you edited the dialogue from?

Maowe

May 7, 2020
I don't know what's worst... The comments complaining about the MTL or the fact the Overview gave it away so fast?
The more MTL I read, the more grammatically incorrect I become...

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
In this day and age developers still publish games without English. Don't these guys know that young Japanese people speak or at least read English?
Speaks like a true entitled EOP. And no. English proficiency is low like the other guy said and why play a game in another language when it's already available in your native language lol.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Well if I know this developer this will be all kinds of UB and fucked up.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Speaks like a true entitled EOP. And no. English proficiency is low like the other guy said and why play a game in another language when it's already available in your native language lol.
The country I was thinking of was South Korea.
I play all games in English, even when they are available in my native language. Good English practice.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
No offense but why even credit Pirat.911 for translating when he didn't translate shit.

All he did was slap the game into a machine translator. He didn't even bothered to fix the bugs caused by the mtl and the word wrapping.

I went into the thread, read OP, and was relieved coz I thought someone actually took the time to manual edit the mtl afterwards but no, it's just someone who mtl the game, pat himself in the back and called it a day and call himself a "translator".

This is one of the laziest MTLs I've ever seen.
"Translation by pirat" my ass.

Last edited:

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
this is poor quality mtl
i dont really like mtl

i really hope shisaye is the one who translate this mtl, but its not

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes