Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Finally decided to try it. Loved the writing, worldbuilding, art. Gameplay that trumps 95% of other Renpy titles and a wide variety of girls. But I just had to stop for two reasons (One minor one major) and couldn't finish it.

1. (Minor) The character's get too lewd too fast. I get it's a Nukige. But some of the scenarios are just batty with how fast it jumps to sex for inexperienced people. It wasn't that big a hangup...but it was a bit weird just how "eager" some characters who had no reason to be that way were.

2. (Major) I can't get past the MC's chest in femboy route. I get it he's cursed. But it just... I dunno. I get why it was done for the art but I just don't like playing as female characters in games like this. And I can't see the MC as anything but female. The MC being called female terms a few times and not correcting just made me stop and sigh.

It really is a shame because I loved MG 1000 but the unfixable forced feminization and TF at the start just kinda hung over me and made it unenjoyable. For fans of Futa/Dickgirl/Transwomen/ect it's an amazing game and one of the best on the site. I just can't get past my own mental block I suppose.

Edit: To be clear, I understood and read the first few pages on the discourse. I wanted to try it out myself and see how it was. I knew going in and wanted to see it myself. The game is great, it's just not for me.

Last edited:

iforgotmypassword

Apr 1, 2018
It's been a while since I played so I might be misremembering the details. But looking at the patch notes the +1 turn to Ice Wall seems like a MASSIVE nerf. Or rather weakening a potential exploit?

Because the game scales towards infinite attack with a oneshot or be oneshot meta the value of Ice Wall wasn't in it's buffing defense but rather in it giving a guaranteed evade on each cast. Because it also does damage/freeze you could use it to build up a bunch of guaranteed evasion stacks on lower floors/heat. Longer duration fewer casts.

Imma hold off on replaying it for now seeing as it seems so close to being complete. It's a great game.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
It's been a while since I played so I might be misremembering the details. But looking at the patch notes the +1 turn to Ice Wall seems like a MASSIVE nerf. Or rather weakening a potential exploit?

Because the game scales towards infinite attack with a oneshot or be oneshot meta the value of Ice Wall wasn't in it's buffing defense but rather in it giving a guaranteed evade on each cast. Because it also does damage/freeze you could use it to build up a bunch of guaranteed evasion stacks on lower floors/heat. Longer duration fewer casts.

Imma hold off on replaying it for now seeing as it seems so close to being complete. It's a great game.
It still technically ends on the same turn, but it now melts after an enemy attack instead of before.

Reactions: iforgotmypassword

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I thought that I had the MC named as Lily in my game, but in the new build everyone is suddenly calling her "You". Is this a bug?

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
I thought that I had the MC named as Lily in my game, but in the new build everyone is suddenly calling her "You". Is this a bug?
Yes. Go into the Cheats section on the Maids screen under the Stats subpage (the Heart icon button at the top when in the Maids screen), and select the Gender/Identity cheat option, and then the "Change Name", in order to fix for old saves.

Reactions: jahall
Mar 11, 2021
nine months, plus a week or so, and we've already gone from the first test builds to (main)story complete! And as for the endings, I can't help but find it grimly funny you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers man, you've earned a party!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm gonna say if anyone told me, when the first version of this was released, that I'd end up kinda feeling genuinely a bit bad for Kane and thinking he actually did have some rather believable moments that did slowly actually redeemed the interactions at the very start, I would have laughed at that person. Absolutely kudos to you, Twisted Scarlet, this game is really, really well done. Awesome writing, can't wait to see what you work on next once this is done. Mad respect for your dedication and diligence as well, I don't think you missed a single monthly update with this.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
The sex scenes despite being someones art style are quite literally what unfinished art looks like. I thought they were just placeholders at first.o_O

• Angry
Reactions: 72 man

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
This is the release of the big finale! The only thing left are Octavia's last two hangouts and postgame events for Lilith, Lady B, Beatrice and Seraphina.

The dungeon has also undergone rebalancing to prevent the one-shot meta. To do this end, I've nerfed various instances of +% ATK to reduce the propensity for ATK to infinitely scale, while also adding +% Max HP to various events to give players an option to keep up. i.e. less in the direction of you getting one-shot or enemies getting one-shot. There are now more opportunities to reduce heat, giving players additional options to control their runs.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD -

0.9.1:
Manor:
  • Added the Final Battle! +2 Sex Scenes. +3 Sex CG.
  • Added Octavia's second hangout. +1 Sex Scene +2 Sex CG.
  • Added new outfits for Seraphina, Emi, Hazel, Ophelia, Mirabelle, Lilith and Lily
  • +29,000 words (271,000 total)
Dungeon:
  • Events that Heal HP now increase your Maximum HP too
  • Ice Wall now only melts after the enemy has attacked, effectively making it last +1 turn since the last patch.
  • When you take damage with a shield active, the damage number appears blue and over your shield instead.
  • Rebalanced Tinker's E. Crystal to Emerald trade. It no longer always costs 1 E. Crystal and you now get fewer Emeralds.
  • Reduced +% ATK buffs in the dungeon
  • "Feast" Golden event: Gain 0-100% Max HP -> Gain 25-75% Max HP
  • "Altar" Event -> If Heat is over 2, you can now offer gold to lower heat.
  • "Campfires" -> If Heat is over 2, you can now perform a short rest at a Bonfire. Short rests lower heat but heal less.
  • Added a new, distinct sound for when your shield breaks.
  • Added a unique sound and game over effect when you hit 0 HP.
Misc:
  • Improved the clarity on Bubble Barrier's tooltip
  • Fixed spells that don't pass the turn temporarily letting enemies live with -ve HP.
  • Fixed the Market having incorrect buy/sale values during your first visit.
  • Fixed Octavia's hangouts being playable even at night time.
  • Fixed "Resist the Temptation" event showing an incorrect value of lost gold in the textbox.
  • Fixed "Blessing of Magic" from a gold event giving you x25 Elemental Damage.
  • Fixed "Pure Heart"'s tooltip incorrectly saying 25 instead of 50.
  • Hazel's fourth hangout now requires Seraphina's fourth hangout.
Thanks for your hard work!! I enjoyed this game! Looking forward to the postgame events.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
so, did the mc ever turn back into a male?
If you started as full male, the tits stay no matter what. Only thing that gameplay-wise is allowed to be removed is a vagina once you unlock your dormant powers from having enough first-time vaginal sex, and for story-wise if you started as pure Female there's mention by Lily in the post-game to one of the Maids that she will eventually start removing the dick via aforementioned powers when not having sex once the Arousal curse is fully cured. Theoretically Lily/Linden could use said powers to remove the tits and go back to normal male, but as far as I'm aware there's never any mention of such plans.

Reactions: Dvnasty
4.70 star(s) 56 Votes