Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If you started as full male, the tits stay no matter what. Only thing that gameplay-wise is allowed to be removed is a vagina once you unlock your dormant powers from having enough first-time vaginal sex, and for story-wise if you started as pure Female there's mention by Lily in the post-game to one of the Maids that she will eventually start removing the dick via aforementioned powers when not having sex once the Arousal curse is fully cured. Theoretically Lily/Linden could use said powers to remove the tits and go back to normal male, but as far as I'm aware there's never any mention of such plans.
Lily doesn't say she'll remove her dick. She says it will go away as her curse resolves, but that she'll bring it back when she wants with her powers. With the femboy start she says her tits will go away once her curse resolves.
Edit: I was somewhat mistaken on the dick, looks like she can make it go away whenever she wants, but it's useful for the curse and she will bring it back for sex when she wants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dvnasty

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
Found a couple more bugs

Great game, by the way. Special thanks for the scene with Lilith (she's my favorite girl).
Great ending - defeating Queenie and making her your pet, perfect for bad anime girls. ;)
Question - will it be possible to choose clothes for Lady Balethorn and Octavia?
They look overdressed in my fully nude colony. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
Bugs:
I met Yuli, bet my name, and lost. Next time I met her, I had her name and there was no 'bet name' option.
When I use the 'dip weapon' elemental buffs at campfires, my normal attacks do 0 or 1 damage until they wear off.

This is a new save on 0.9.1a

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Jun 5, 2018
The fact that this has two different art styles is preventing me from enjoying it. The style mdf_an uses is very different then the dev's. It's like watching a hybrid anime of One Piece and Demon Slayer. While One Piece isn't objectively bad, it doesn't compare to Demon Slayer. And even if one's personal taste allows for both to be liked equally, it's still odd and it breaks that sense of immersion. I just can't get past that aspect, but I wish I could, since I love futanari work.

I wonder why you're not working with mdf_an in a more direct way and let him create all the artwork for this game, instead of blending both styles. It's not my business, and I am not judging or trying to be offensive, I'm just genuinely curious if you want the game to have your own touch and love mdf's work enough to want to blend it in the game at the same time, or just want to save time from either having to do yourself all the work that mdf's already done and just add to it to fasten the process or by having mdf_an draw new work to implement and complete the game.

1713046946420.png 1713046965127.png

Anyways, anything futa, I love. Even if I can't find myself playing this game, I wish you the best of luck in order to complete it and to turn out how you want it to be.

len00

Mar 12, 2020
WTF 0.9, game is almost ready for release how are you so fast, I'm more into male protag, might play this tho.

Someswordsguy

Sep 17, 2017
WTF 0.9, game is almost ready for release how are you so fast, I'm more into male protag, might play this tho.
TwistedScarlett tends to do one update a month, and enough content was cut from the game that there's very little fat on it. Having another artist share the workload also significantly sped up the process of making the game.

• Wow
Reactions: MoonlightHarvester

MoonlightHarvester

Jan 22, 2024
TwistedScarlett tends to do one update a month, and enough content was cut from the game that there's very little fat on it. Having another artist share the workload also significantly sped up the process of making the game.
This game is a collab, then? Sorry for the silly question, but I recently re-encountered this game and I remembered it differently. I can see the artstyle is dissimilar in the shared screenshots, however, there are no additional credits for the second artist. Not in the thread, at least.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Any advice to earn a lot of money and resources? What skills should I max out first to get through the dungeons faster?

I don't see the MC's abilities doing much.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
This game is a collab, then? Sorry for the silly question, but I recently re-encountered this game and I remembered it differently. I can see the artstyle is dissimilar in the shared screenshots, however, there are no additional credits for the second artist. Not in the thread, at least.
Sort of. The art by mdf_an (the artworks that look like line art) were used with permission from mdf_an. All other parts of the game are made by Twisted.

Reactions: MoonlightHarvester

Nmeth

Jun 25, 2019
After finishing the game (and having a lot of fun doing so) i have a few minor bugs/complaints mostly about the New Dungeon + Mechanic
  1. -x% MaxHP doesn't get properly reset. I assume the Militia Upgrade Marked for Death is to blame. In my New Dungeon +1 even around Floor 1.0E+40 with plenty of Heat i still only get 1MaxHP Enemies (with negative current Hp because of archers). This Persists if i start New Dungeon +2 allowing me to immediately dive arbitrarily deep (except for counterattacks and ambushes)
  2. About those negative current HP guys - you get them regularly from ambushes as well and it never made sense to me, that they can gobble up attack charges of Lightning Spear or Firewall or worst of all get to counterattack and potentially kill you while being dead
  3. Before the Final Battle the Juggernaut correctly offered me New Dungeon +2, now she offers me new Dungeon +9750000000000006303210657260096284471544774696. Since i don't think i get any Bonuses nor Maluses from this it's not particularly important but it does look weird . - I wonder of it is related to how excessively high my last floor was.
  4. This was with 0.9.0c - The Game gave me a "you are done with the content" Message because i finished the other hangouts before Lyra ever showed up. Maybe with the final battle in the game this message is no longer there anyway but it sure was confusing when the guidebook clearly showed me that this was untrue.
  5. Speaking of the Guidebook - could you let the dungeon completion reset to the Dungeon Girls completion on new Dungeon + instead of to 0? Since the Dungeon Girls are non-repeatable you otherwise get stuck with 12/16 Progression, which has no mechanical impact but just looks a bit silly.

In Case you want to investigate 1) and 3) in the save games I've attached my save before and after the final fight to this post
I did transition from 0.9.0c to 0.9.1a but did so only after noticing 1) so this one can't be a migration issue.

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
Was this consistent among multiple elements and enemies? Some enemies are resistant to certain elements.
Well, now it's not happening _at all_ so either it was one of those 'fixed when this run is over' things, or I imagined it.

I'm not gonna lay odds either way. It's been a rough week.

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
Suggestion - add the ability to replay the final battle, so that you can come to a different post-game state of the world without having to change saves.

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes