Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
After first pic in last battle, the following one also gives some subtle AI vibe... I think, leaving same style as in other hscenes, would be a better solution
I believe a fair amount of the backgrounds used for stuff like the Dungeon runs and generic locations are AI genned. Anything else is handdrawn by either Twisted or mdf_an.

Reactions: Heimeropen

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Just started playing this game. Does it have a sex scene gallery somewhere? I can't seem to find it.
You can view all scenes again by going to the characters and selecting the "sex" option. If you want to unlock it all without playing the game, there's a cheats menu that will help you with that but it's not been updated with all the newest content yet.

Reactions: apsentibus

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You know. While I love this game quite a bit? I can’t shake the feeling, that its lore/story ideas are a perfect set up for a different game with the rules based around Kane/ the older brother.

Now I’m not saying or Having any interest in playing as him. What I’m saying is, the set up itself is interesting and has opportunities. While plenty games have female virginity mechanics and powers given for keeping it. Almost no games where you play as a male have this lore/ mechanic to it.

I say why not embrace that?

Why not make a game where you play as a male hero, or futa still, either works. Where you have hero powers granted to you via lore reasons but the main restriction is you can’t have sex. If you lose your virginity you lose your powers or it’s game over.

I think there is a ton of potential built around a game with that in mind, sense you can get very creative with the world around it. For example. One rule could be you can’t be forced to have sex or hypnosis or brainwashing. If attempted a barrier of divine lightning strikes the offender and frees you.

So the goal of the probably monster girl antagonists are to make you willingly want sex. By surrounding your Player character with temptations, teases and opportunities to grope or touch girls. Both monster girls and human girls.

There could even be a slow building corruption system that showcases how perverted/ interested in sex this Hypothetical player character is. And how dedicated he is to slaying the main antagonist.

It’s mainly raised by Events in the main story as it progresses, but mainly via side events. Peeping on girls changing or bathing, reading dirty magazines, watching sexual activities others do, masturbating to lewd things. Groping girls breast or butts when offered at taverns. Etc.

Heck it could even be raised by boss and enemy’s that beg/ plead to not be finished off during fights. That offer to do something sexual in exchange for your mercy.

It all raises it over time and it unlocks more lewd scenes. For example you start off only being able to access kissing, but as It goes up you can get access to handjobs, boobjobs, nursing handjobs, blowjobs etc. plenty of options. It could easily also unlock new locations like brothels to visit or back alleys for prostitutiues.

I do feel this is getting a bit long so I will end it here and ask anyone to read and respond what they think of this. I have more ideas, but this is Off the top of my head.

Feel free to be honest.

Reactions: Overlord111!

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I loved the story, the characters and especially the soundtrack, does anyone know which one it is so I can play it please? Without a doubt my favorite was Ophelia, from her romantic route to the hottest scenes and her simply perfect personality. :love:

Although it is very tempting to kill the brother, I decided that I would live to see the greatness of the new demon queen and how she brought peace to the world along with her harem of maids.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yo new player here. Really need auto-clicker for the unlimited upgrades. Anyway Good Game!
Can you add an option to buy abilities in bulk? It feels tiring to click Buy 1000 times.

View attachment 3563588
I actually really tried to implement something like this but it was too challenging for my amateur coding brain o_O
Essentially I have to write a binomial equation for each upgrade that calculates the cost of x5 of the upgrade with its scaling increase without writing the entire thing out manually. Then I have to check this amount against your currency. This all has to be done before you even open the menu, it can't be tied to the individual upgrades because it wouldn't work retroactively on old saves. (If it was tied to the upgrade itself, the first x5 purchase would have the incorrect value)
This would require a lot of new variables and the entire thing ended up being a bit challenging to implement at the time.

I reckon I could do it if given time, I know there are games like Cookie Clicker that let you easily buy x5/x10/x50/x100/MAX of an item, I'd be interested in seeing how they do it.

I loved the story, the characters and especially the soundtrack, does anyone know which one it is so I can play it please? Without a doubt my favorite was Ophelia, from her romantic route to the hottest scenes and her simply perfect personality. :love:

Although it is very tempting to kill the brother, I decided that I would live to see the greatness of the new demon queen and how she brought peace to the world along with her harem of maids.
You can check out the soundtrack in the credits! It's the 'About' section in the menu.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I actually really tried to implement something like this but it was too challenging for my amateur coding brain o_O
Essentially I have to write a binomial equation for each upgrade that calculates the cost of x5 of the upgrade with its scaling increase without writing the entire thing out manually. Then I have to check this amount against your currency. This all has to be done before you even open the menu, it can't be tied to the individual upgrades because it wouldn't work retroactively on old saves. (If it was tied to the upgrade itself, the first x5 purchase would have the incorrect value)
This would require a lot of new variables and the entire thing ended up being a bit challenging to implement at the time.

I reckon I could do it if given time, I know there are games like Cookie Clicker that let you easily buy x5/x10/x50/x100/MAX of an item, I'd be interested in seeing how they do it.

You can check out the soundtrack in the credits! It's the 'About' section in the menu.
Hey if i can ask, did you give my idea a read above? Curious on your honest opinons if it's not too lengthy.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hey if i can ask, did you give my idea a read above? Curious on your honest opinons if it's not too lengthy.
I read it, not super interested in making a game where the goal is to stay a virgin though. I want my games, particularly in the future, to kind of swamp the player with content and variety.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I read it, not super interested in making a game where the goal is to stay a virgin though. I want my games, particularly in the future, to kind of swamp the player with content and variety.
I get ya. Thanks for reading at least! Could do a. Level drain mechanic then maybe. Start at max level and stats and gold but can lose them over time from TOO much sex maybe then. Just a thought

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I believe a fair amount of the backgrounds used for stuff like the Dungeon runs and generic locations are AI genned. Anything else is handdrawn by either Twisted or mdf_an.
Not everything. Kane's armor and Lilith's dress are ai-generated, because you can see some weird artifacts with your naked eye.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Maybe not as a goal, but rather an optional challenge of sorts?
I'm always hesitant to add a way to avoid sex scenes because I worry people might actually skip substantial amounts of the game's content and then end up with a worse experience. And you know there are people that will want to save themselves for their personal favourite characters.
It's also technically creates a narrative split that has to be considered for every single declined scene when moving forward, and those can be so hard to get right that even major game studios avoid them. UtU actually had an "evil" path in its early updates, and remnants of it still exist, but it ended up being such a headache that it was discontinued.

Not everything. Kane's armor and Lilith's dress are ai-generated, because you can see some weird artifacts with your naked eye.
I think those artifacts you're talking about are just a result of my image compression method. If you want an actual AI-generated piece of clothing then there's Yuli's dress, pretty big difference. Shoulda just drawn it myself, I was being lazy.

• Sad
Reactions: MoonlightHarvester
4.70 star(s) 56 Votes