Dec 1, 2021
The design of the mom character reminds me of some anime character, I just don't know which...
Anyhow, I'll play this game in the next three years when there's enough content in it for me to acknowledge it as a game at all.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The design of the mom character reminds me of some anime character, I just don't know which...
Anyhow, I'll play this game in the next three years when there's enough content in it for me to acknowledge it as a game at all.
The design of the MILF mom is based on Killua's mother from Hunter x Hunter
Also, three years? N'aww, I want to wrap this game up in about six months. That doesn't mean it'll be short, mind you, I'm just far faster than what you may be used to from other developers :KEK:

Mar 11, 2021
I want to wrap this game up in about six months.
Jesus Scarlett, that's the fastest I've ever seen you work then, since of my knowledge MG1K took a good year, year and a half to do and tuition was at least one (not a clue on FWB). But hey, experience from 3 games and having a partner to collab with will move things along even faster than before I guess.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to have the MC become more Dom depending on choices? I like this so far but seems like everyone so far is just playing with the MC.

Oct 26, 2018
Does the artist which art you use in your game know that you use it? Bc i know most of those pictures and who made them, i know that he's japanese and working on another VN, and i never saw in twitter that his pictures that he make will be used in any VN, only in which he works on.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Does the artist which art you use in your game know that you use it? Bc i know most of those pictures and who made them, i know that he's japanese and working on another VN, and i never saw in twitter that his pictures that he make will be used in any VN, only in which he works on.
Did ya check the Developer Notes on the OP? It is enlightening. :>)

Dec 1, 2021
The design of the MILF mom is based on Killua's mother from Hunter x Hunter
Also, three years? N'aww, I want to wrap this game up in about six months. That doesn't mean it'll be short, mind you, I'm just far faster than what you may be used to from other developers :KEK:
Six months, huh, that's pretty fast.
But ahh... excuse me if I'm skeptical, perhaps my brain has taken damage from all those several year long games in this site.
In other matters, Killua's mom is hot as hell!

Just askin' but is the female MC getting any pussy action?
I mean it doesn't need to be with dudes, just put a strap-on in Hazel and everything will be alright.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Six months, huh, that's pretty fast.
But ahh... excuse me if I'm skeptical, perhaps my brain has taken damage from all those several year long games in this site.
In other matters, Killua's mom is hot as hell!

Just askin' but is the female MC getting any pussy action?
I mean it doesn't need to be with dudes, just put a strap-on in Hazel and everything will be alright.
I doubt that to be honest. It's a lot of extra unneeded art, and even then the curse was made for the sake of making someone use their dick. Hence why she even grew a dick to begin with, so my thought process is that only the dick being used is able to do anything for purifying the curse. Had I been the dev, then that would've been my in-lore excuse for not making extra conversations/interactions, let alone extra art just for the female MC.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I was going to wait to ask this but. Is the art for the current scenes placeholders? They look unfinished.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I like a lot of the ideas on display here. It's a fairly unique angle and that's always refreshing. There's a decent gameplay loop, the dialogue is serviceable (though it could use an editing run, I noticed some spelling and parsing errors and wonky phrasing here and there), and it's not wanting for things to do.

On the negative side: the characters all look -very- similar to each other even beyond the maid uniforms. In a game like this part of the appeal is going to be variety, so everyone having a near-identical body type and somewhat bland designs will hurt it. As far as the main fetish goes I feel as though it'd be a good idea to have a few scenes with the hero brother here and there that detail his mounting frustrations (sexual and otherwise) to accent the joy you're meant to pull from cucking him. Otherwise, with the way the game is set up, you could easily forget that aspect of it.

also the brother's arms are uneven (and not a little, a LOT) and that was so egregious that it made me wonder if it was AI art for a moment. It's very distracting.

While I know it's easier to simply have a single body type for the main character it would probably benefit from having an alternate breastless version. After all if the curse has feminine transformative aspects in the femboy backstory only it adds another aspect to the story that then kinda drops off. It's something he would worry about, or at least have some thoughts on, but it basically never comes up again either as a concern or a creeping progressive threat. All in all it's probably easier to simply have a sprite variant.

Savio

Jan 9, 2018
I really like this game so far. And I agree with 'balitz Method' on all their points.

Here are some nitpicky points I noticed and what I would like to see.

- Minor bug, the 'her' variable needs two variants for the male: 'him' and 'his'. At some point in the dialog 'him' was used when 'his' would have been correct.
- The default name of the MC should probably be a gender-neutral one, like "Alex" or "Sasha" etc. (Both mean "Defender of humankind" which would be fitting.) And would be nice to have neutral pronouns (they/it). If changes between "he" and "she" are properly in place, it should not be that difficult I think.
- Seraphinas laughing face seems to move differently than the rest of their body up and down. Different frequency? BTW I really like this subtle up-and-down movement of the characters!
- More height and body type and appearance variation of the maids. Maybe some muscly barbarian maids. More colorful and unique outfits, not shades between white, grey, and black. Different faces or face features maybe?
- Coherent art style between scenes and dialog.
- Extra Volume channel for background sounds like rain.

What I would like to see story/scene wise (I haven't played the whole game yet, so this might be a bit premature):

- Gentle/Loving femdomy scenes, where the MC is dominated by their maids. I think this is likely since the scenario is set up that way... MC should probably have the option of being a sub as well as a dom, but Western femdommy harem games aren't that common. What I mean with femdommy is more akin to 'reversed roles' like reluctant/shy mc and determined/proactive female than spanking and pegging.
- Surprising story twists and turns, that keep you guessing what happens next.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for the feedback everyone, definitely taking it into consideration for future characters.

I know we've got a lot of tall busty babes right now, but we need some smol, dark and muscle girls too and I can confirm they're planned.
Smol Dragon Girl:
1688671820347.png
Black Maid, short, small bust, muscular:
1688671928239.png
Step-Sister is medium height with small boobs:
1688671983651.png

A noticed some chat around the mdf-an's artstyle and it's here to stay. This is their game as much as it's mine. I appreciate our art styles can contrast, but I hope things can be enjoyed anyway.

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes