Devastator325

Jul 26, 2018
Two of my favorite artists in one game, I will be watching this with great interest. Really happy there is a choice between Femboy and Futanari protagonist, I personally like both. Will there be any Rapey (Domming the MC) scenes with the planned monster girls in the dungeon?

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
I'm confused, which type of art is more present in the game ?

this
1688804338733.png
or this ?

1688804372732.png
by the look of it, I would say the later ?

lizaardt

Feb 25, 2018
Was that game ever officially posted on itch.io (as in, by the dev)?

Context: saw this on itch some days ago (and damn this game is great, tho I agree with the persons saying the combat and progression need balancing), with comment disabled.
The itch account started posting paid game for free there yesterday (I recall knightly seduction and forgot about another one) and the itch account seem to have been removed today.

So I'm curious between
1. there never was on itch officially and someone else did impersonate the dev
2. the dev's itch account got pwnd
3. something else is going on

I'm confused, which type of art is more present in the game ?
The former style only appear during sex scenes as static CG, the later is for the rest of the talk sequences as character sprite.

Reactions: Lieths

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Was that game ever officially posted on itch.io (as in, by the dev)?

Context: saw this on itch some days ago (and damn this game is great, tho I agree with the persons saying the combat and progression need balancing), with comment disabled.
The itch account started posting paid game for free there yesterday (I recall knightly seduction and forgot about another one) and the itch account seem to have been removed today.

So I'm curious between
1. there never was on itch officially and someone else did impersonate the dev
2. the dev's itch account got pwnd
3. something else is going on

The former style only appear during sex scenes as static CG, the later is for the rest of the talk sequences as character sprite.
There was a fake itch.io page, it got sorted out pretty fast though. I decided to go in and make my own official one.

skaianDestiny

Apr 24, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 I know you're replacing "transsexual" with "transgender" so I wanted to let you know there's still an instance of the former in v0.1.1. I'd replace it with "trans woman". Enjoying the game so far, the dialogue is very charming! I also appreciate adding in the trans stuff, most devs don't bother.

1689006787936.png

Last edited:

JessHorserage

Jun 21, 2020
Male Protag is a femboy that gets feminized:
View attachment 2741513 View attachment 2741522
Female Protag is a female that gets futarized:
View attachment 2741519
You can also play as an intersex or a transexual protagonist.

A strong theme of the game is stealing the maids from your twin brother, so you're not directly being NTR'd, instead you're NTRing someone else. So it's not really an NTR game in the usual way people throw around that word.

Dickgirl, as the pussy is gone.

Jeffe0914

Jul 22, 2018
I really don't see the point of the choice at the start. If you (effectively) end up as a futa from all of the starting options you may as well save time and make the mc a girl transformed into a futa through and through, just fully capitalize on the futa cuckolding theme which is clearly the focus.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I really don't see the point of the choice at the start. If you (effectively) end up as a futa from all of the starting options you may as well save time and make the mc a girl transformed into a futa through and through, just fully capitalize on the futa cuckolding theme which is clearly the focus.
If you don't recognize the importance of the choice, then the choice isn't really there for you, but for people like myself who really like control over the context of the situation, it's an essential part of dictating the angle of the main character. For myself, I pick "futa," and I wouldn't call it even close to the other three. I have friends that really like the femboy option, and there are others that have shown appreciation for the transgender option. Despite all of that, "intersex", the one the fewest people talk about is probably the canon choice based on the original art and design of the blonde girl often dubbed "Futanari-Sama", (yeah I know, she's called Futanari-sama but is likely intersex.)
If all four of these just sound the same to you, again, this choice probably wasn't put in the game for you, and you can ignore it.

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes