PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
If you don't recognize the importance of the choice, then the choice isn't really there for you, but for people like myself who really like control over the context of the situation, it's an essential part of dictating the angle of the main character. For myself, I pick "futa," and I wouldn't call it even close to the other three. I have friends that really like the femboy option, and there are others that have shown appreciation for the transgender option. Despite all of that, "intersex", the one the fewest people talk about is probably the canon choice based on the original art and design of the blonde girl often dubbed "Futanari-Sama", (yeah I know, she's called Futanari-sama but is likely intersex.)
If all four of these just sound the same to you, again, this choice probably wasn't put in the game for you, and you can ignore it.
Honestly, this sets you up for simple dialogue changes to reflect the choice. For those who enjoy the text in their smut, being a woman that gets a pole n sack could hit a nice fetish, as could being a feminized boy. This isn't even counting slight art changes depending on the beginning choice. I know which choice I think is best, but I always enjoy having choice in my games.
i do so much damage that i heal the enemy.
Very cool
View attachment 2767864
Gotta make that glass canon kiddo. Makes me wonder how strong the hero is if your team is killing slimes and bringing them back to life with a single swipe.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
i do so much damage that i heal the enemy.
Very cool
View attachment 2767864
Could you send me your save? I'd like to check this out since I'm unable to replicate it. save file location: %appdata%\RenPy

Unrelated:
New Biomes in progress changing the way you'll be playing.
Emi joins with her new spell and talents (see "stealth attack" in the combat log.)
The amount of shield you have now appears over the defense icon.
Elemental enemies with unique weaknesses and strengths. You can't just spam the same spells now! ;)
Spells now glow to show you the last one you cast for the purposes of getting a reaction (see the ice spell in this screenshot.)
1689327837218.png

Last edited:

Ihaveseenstuffyes

Apr 9, 2023
its just an endless back and fourth i hit and it heals it hits and do no damage only way to kill it is ice magic lol.

But yea lets hope

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
its just an endless back and fourth i hit and it heals it hits and do no damage only way to kill it is ice magic lol.

But yea lets hope
I fixed it (y)
I think it was an issue with Frostbite continuously lowering your damage output modifier by 0.3, until it reached the negatives.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
very cool(y)

so do i get a save file or wait for the next update?
I'm not sure if my version of the game is compatible with yours since it has tons of extra things, it may just be best to wait for the next update. I made sure to put a little extra fix that'll clean your current save up.

Reactions: Orphanus

Ihaveseenstuffyes

Apr 9, 2023
thats ok im fine with waiting, the games pretty good i like the upgrading, tho it would be pretty cool if you could sell stuff in the town for a little extra cash money just a little thought. Anyways thanks for the response

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
thats ok im fine with waiting, the games pretty good i like the upgrading, tho it would be pretty cool if you could sell stuff in the town for a little extra cash money just a little thought. Anyways thanks for the response
A trading market sounds like it could be interesting. Although I do have a trading goblin in the dungeon that fits that role right now, but her trades are typically about trading less of A for more of B. A trading market would probably be purely selling ore/iron/platinum for straight gold, and then maybe an alternative way to buy enchanted crystals with gold.
There's a lot of room in the city for new buildings, to be honest, I'm pretty much just waiting for people to suggest them because it's not immediately obvious from the development side what gaps the game may have in terms of its mechanics.

Ihaveseenstuffyes

Apr 9, 2023
A trading market sounds like it could be interesting. Although I do have a trading goblin in the dungeon that fits that role right now, but her trades are typically about trading less of A for more of B. A trading market would probably be purely selling ore/iron/platinum for straight gold, and then maybe an alternative way to buy enchanted crystals with gold.
There's a lot of room in the city for new buildings, to be honest, I'm pretty much just waiting for people to suggest them because it's not immediately obvious from the development side what gaps the game may have in terms of its mechanics.
Yeah it would be nice to sell your raw resources for gold incase you need an upgrade or whatever you wanna use gold on or like you mentioned to buy enchanted crystals or normal ones it would be a nice alternative source of gold, keep up the good work(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
question: I was looking at the hidden modifiers in your choices more closely, my question is what kind of affect/impact will Tyrant and Lustful have on the game play?

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes