Overlord111!

Sep 4, 2018
The art looks too good to be true, not surprising some think it's AI at first.
The parts people have suspicions over are the Backgrounds, which do have a lot of the hallmarks- placement that looks good at a glance, but then makes no sense, things blending/melting into each other, ect.

And if those are AI art, my suggestion would be to swap them out before applying to steam, because of their current policy towards it.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
The thing that concerns me is 'one choice made will screw you over later' sort of thing. This combined with the lustful or tyrannical and the possibility of, over a long development time and keeping the save file, things I don't remember doing causing issues.

Why does Lady Balethorn have a Cylon/Robocop/KITT visor?
Seraphina has broken the fourth wall to introduce us; will she again?
We see mention of a Car, we;re in a normalish suit, yet the Hero is in plate. Magic seems to be a thing, but so is the combustion engine? Guns?

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I'm surprised there are people mistaking mdf-an's artwork for AI. Although it's admittedly very few, it's still a little sad.
I think they are mistaking yours, actually? It does look AI at first glance, but playing the game itself clearly shows it's not

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
How much changes are there from choosing your MC? Like if you choose trans MC how different she will be from femboy?

Reactions: Rk2b

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The thing that concerns me is 'one choice made will screw you over later' sort of thing. This combined with the lustful or tyrannical and the possibility of, over a long development time and keeping the save file, things I don't remember doing causing issues.

Seraphina has broken the fourth wall to introduce us; will she again?
We see mention of a Car, we;re in a normalish suit, yet the Hero is in plate. Magic seems to be a thing, but so is the combustion engine? Guns?
Well "car" was originally just an abbreviation of "carriage", and originally automobiles were known as "motor cars" before the "motor" bit was dropped. So maybe "car" is actually referring to a horse-drawn carriage? But yes, our suit seems rather out of place.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The fixes weren't retroactive, since I didn't want to change peoples' current save files. You may find that you have some upgrades levelled fast past their new allowed limits.
Yeah thanks though I think I will with next update start a new game and cheat myself to the numbers I currently have because either it whas some conflict by giving Seraphina's core enhancement a limit or it need a nerf on how you points you can buy.
Because currently thanks to her Core Enhancement having 50 Levels the party get +39300 ATK and so it gets really boring as I one shot anything.
I dhave forgotten which layer Kane always is but either is but with the current rate I am soon deeper.
So either she is holding back with him because of some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or this is requiring a heavy nerf.
Oh and Hazel's reactive Penetration is bugged.
It is saying it can go all the way to 25 but I do not see any currency anymore after 15.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Seraphina

Do you remember that Seraphina introduced you to this world? And do you remember there was a note that the Goddess speaks to the Hero? And that Kane hasn't received the vision he's supposed to?

I suspect two things.
1. Kane isn't the Hero(despite supposedly having the Power), you are.
2. Seraphina is some. sort of Goddess Avatar.

I'm curious as to why merely talking with Beatrice raises her Corruption.

Bug: While buying from the market works, selling does not.

Last edited:

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Does completing the guidebook unlock more scenes, or are the ones it mentions just what's in the update? Cuz I can't trigger anything new once it's done.

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Maybe there is a trope I'm not aware of, but I'm just taking this as a reference to Hunter x Hunter, where the mother of one of the main characters wears something like this as well for no real reason (I guess she got stabbed in the face, but not sure why it had to be a strange cyber visor thing.)

Reactions: Konstantinus

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Will each maid get a unique outfit ala Beatrice's slutty nun outfit, or will the bunny/bikini maid will be the only outfits they get?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I think they are mistaking yours, actually? It does look AI at first glance, but playing the game itself clearly shows it's not
Which art are we talking about here? AI art usually has a distinct style which this game lacks.
Maybe there is a trope I'm not aware of, but I'm just taking this as a reference to Hunter x Hunter, where the mother of one of the main characters wears something like this as well for no real reason (I guess she got stabbed in the face, but not sure why it had to be a strange cyber visor thing.)
Oh, I was hoping it was because she was a final model that was able to replicate human skin, like in The Terminator. :WeSmart:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Demons and Humans are wrong for building a society around war, but only demons seem to do any evil that matters at least for now

It's also not been their choice. Seraphina noted any peace efforts were stopped cold by the Goddesses supposedly running the show. Both sides are dancing to the tune of these unknown and unseen beings. Whoever they are, they both want war. The only way out would be a third power that could block any attempts from the Goddesses to mess with anything.

AI art usually has a distinct style which this game lacks.

Probably the Guild NPC?

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes