damias

Sep 13, 2020
if the maker read this, another way to balance it would have simply been to make ice wall to be each 4 turn and not 2 that would have made it so there would be no need to overbuff mobs (also even in the previous at level 900 mobs ad already way more stat than your brother at lvl 4500...)since even with the buff to ice wall relic.. it would leave you vulnerable

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Nice update, glad to see further improvements to the upgrade system, less bugginess was observed and no new examples of stat blow-outs. Kinda shocked to see the MC talking about the final battle so soon, figured this game would have 50 more updates before we got to the end game. Are you planning on using some of the more out there pieces from the artist? I know i'd be in a minority but i'd love to see the nun anal fisting other nuns make its way into the game, watch Beatrice fall even further and turn into a devious corrupter of the church as the game goes on.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
i hope people will have understood the low difficulty before was way better...(just gotta put a cooldown on ability to balance it instead of a each combat in a row buff so you gotta return after 1 or 2 node)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Let me know what you think
I think you need to tone down the 'Uuohhhh's' which you love writing everywhere. Expand your vocabulary.
When i read this expression, 500 pound fat ugly bastards always come to mind.
So naturally, when i see cute little futa use this expression... it doesn't exactly help my immersion. :sneaky::coffee:

Among other things, i never seem to see our "futa" actually having a pussy.... why add the option if you don't plan on doing matching content? :rolleyes::coffee:
I want to see my futa use her cunt as well, not only her dick.
So yeah you can pretend that your femboy content is a futa all you like, but it still won't be a futa. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Are you planning on using some of the more out there pieces from the artist? I know i'd be in a minority but i'd love to see the nun anal fisting other nuns make its way into the game, watch Beatrice fall even further and turn into a devious corrupter of the church as the game goes on.
9e68c1e4788a21e23e25c914b15c18f8.png 2fe7892766ce069af10a894c6e7e5a5a.png

Just some good christian fun.

Edit: cut out the eye burning white background. Quick and dirty edit though so ignore the white edges.

Last edited:

mdatot

Feb 17, 2023
Love to see the update!

Added a 100 affection cap.
This doesn't seem to work properly, at least not in all circumstances. At least daily chats seem to be able to increase it beyond 100 (might be a display bug though, doesn't seem to stick?).

Also, there's quite a bit of wonky math in the dungeon. I've seen quite a few events with negative probability percentages (seem to mainly happen when you first enter on a given day so it's probably related to some of the starting buffs). There's also some rounding weirdness with the loot multipliers, you get numbers like x2.60000000000005. Not gamebreaking, just weird.

Last edited:

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
I agree that I do want to see the Futa version's pussy be acknowledged, or even used. So many people use Futa to refer to boobs and dick only, but a true Futa has boobs, dick, and pussy. A true Futa must be able to impregnate people with her dick and be impregnated via her pussy.

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
View attachment 3028101 View attachment 3028110

Just some good christian fun.

Edit: cut out the eye burning white background. Quick and dirty edit though so ignore the white edges.
Would be fun if they had this kind of services in your own church right?

Don't mind the nun guys, she is in on of her moods again.

Bad nun, bad. Don't do this kind of shit during our sermon about chastity, you can do it at any other time of the week though.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Tearlessbekir

May 18, 2020
I just wanted to check it out and play a little but game pleasantly became one of my favourites and even managed to make me download it despite how i don't like playing unfinished games.

Well, i think protagonist needs to be a little more girly. Protagonist's lines and maid's attitude towards him manages to make me see him like a man always. it doesn't matter whatever you choose your intersex as male or female, its all same. I just can't see any difference even if you change his(her) art to a man figure. Ofc art is awesome, please keep up the great work!

Isn't it shame such a beautiful girl doesn't have any CG with the one being done...?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I just can't see any difference even if you change his(her) art to a man figure.
Well that's because he's using the same fucking art for all the "options" he's offering, which is in essence one option.
Why create those options in the first place if you don't fucking have any art to properly represent them? :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: Rk2b

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Well that's because he's using the same fucking art for all the "options" he's offering, which is in essence one option.
Why create those options in the first place if you don't fucking have any art to properly represent them? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
simple...for the gender pronnoun used when people talk to you and once the curse break at game end

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
For some reason my HP is going into the negative hundreds outside of battle after a while. Not sure what's causing it, gotta asperiment.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
For some reason my HP is going into the negative hundreds outside of battle after a while. Not sure what's causing it, gotta asperiment.
It's the new heat feature, the further you go in each dungeon run the higher the heat gets, the rewards are better but the enemies get stronger, eventually one is strong enough to get past your defences and you end up taking a massive hit.

Reactions: Overlord111!
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes