Gorglash

Nov 1, 2022
I just felt the need to mention that, since futanari is an entirely fictional concept, everybody has their own head canon as to what it translates to if it were real.
To me, if at any point a futa is getting fucked instead of doing the fucking, it is an immediate skip for me, so I'm very happy with what this game offers.

The reason why I personally enjoy futa/dickgirl is the idea of somebody with a female mind either have or grow a dick and mindlessly pleasure themselves with it as often as possible (just any activity that makes her dick go pew pew over and over, as long as it's not futa on male). That's why trans or gender morph (male to futa) is the same as watching a male to me, even if they look female on the outside. It's not the same whatsoever. And I do not get pleasure from watching somebody with an originally male mind in any sexually related activity. That's why the opening options actually do matter.

So you could say I'm not actually a futa enjoyer but a dickgirl enjoyer instead, but for my enjoyment, it's literally the same thing and any time something other than their dick is focused makes my experience worse.

Oh, and having balls on a futa is also important to me. I don't skip ball-less futa, but adding a nice set of balls just automatically makes it better imo.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I just felt the need to mention that, since futanari is an entirely fictional concept, everybody has their own head canon as to what it translates to if it were real.
Err, not quite. But i'm not going to dive into that haystack again, hell no. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
So i'll just show to you, and everyone else who might be wondering, this little cut from wiki:
Futanari (ふたなり, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: "[to be of] two kinds") is the word for .

So yes, there in fact IS a long established tradition that dictates exactly what futa is. As far as physical characteristics go at least.
As for the mental part... you can probably do anything. Bottom futa? Why not. Dom futa? That's what most seem to be doing.

The physical must-haves:
1. Cock.
2. Pussy.
The physical optionals:
1. Tits. (This one is a bit tricky but yes usually futa is represented with tits, but i personally don't think it's an absolute must-have.)
2. Balls. (There are basically two huge camps in futa fandom. One likes futas without balls, the other likes futas with balls, so devs could just make this into a toggle to please both of these camps. Like, toggling ball art on/off according to one's pref's.)

Body tends to be always feminine, technically you could even do masculine futa body.... but i really, REALLY don't recommend that. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:

Gorglash

Nov 1, 2022
There is no haystack, you just simply completely misunderstood what I meant by saying "fictional concept". It means that futanari do not exist as people in real life in the same form they are shown in fictional works. I know that some people exist with both genitalia, but are you gonna be disingenuous enough to tell me they are they same?

I am perfectly aware of the meaning of the Japanese term and haven't said anything that questions it in any form. I simply provided a different insight as to what someone else might enjoy in futa/dickgirl content.
And the reason why I commented in the first place is to give motivation to the creator of this game that there certainly are people that very much enjoy the fact that the futa MC is, in fact, not having anything other than her penis tended to.

Reactions: Irizin

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
It's worth remembering that this game is an adaptation of mdf-an's fan-dubbed "Futanari-Sama and her Maids" series:
1698159255495.png
For me, development of this game is a passion project that checks every one of my boxes; I loved all this art before I started working on the game.
The focus of this series is Futanari-sama dicking down maids, and this appeals to my particular tastes of futanari on female:

For me, personally, I love the concept of a biological woman being cursed, corrupted, or transformed into a position where they have a penis and have an intense need for that to be satisfied.
That is then coupled with the initially begrudging assistance of the maids, which corrupts them and gradually develops into a lustful obsession on both sides.
This is a context that satisfies me the most and gives it a unique flavor over simply having a male protagonist. Even before I started development on Unveiling the Unknown, mdf-an's artwork had led me to, in my head, assign personalities, an order, and little stories to the collection of art, and this greatly embellished it for me.
But I want to make it clear that this is a view enhanced by my own imagination and interpretation of mdf-an's art, other people might see the art and enjoy it for completely different reasons.

When it comes to a genre with some nuance, like futanari, everyone is going to have a different reason for why they enjoy it, and mdf-an's art and my adaptation aren't intended to cover that entire spectrum but merely focus on some aspects of it- that some people such as myself prefer. So while I can appreciate there's potential outside of the scope of what this artwork covers, Unveiling the Unknown has its own particular targets, and those may resonate more or less from person to person.

For me, and I hope many others, this is just right for me and my tastes. (y):coffee:

Aug 24, 2022
I personally believe the game would be far better if every female character had a dick. Heck, might as well take away their boobs, darken their skin tone, shave their hair, have them be toned as fuck and wearing sunglasses while also having a cigar in their mouth at all times. Fuck, remove their pussies and call them all something that sounds like, I dunno, Mandrew Mate, and show me a gay orgy with them all going balls deep into each other. I think it would hold a ton of artistic value with no correlation to my personal tastes whatsoever if the dev did that. I'm not gay.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
To me the true route is the femboy one, I find it fresh how the character that usually has one or two scenes getting drilled by the male MC is the one drilling here, scenes with the futa MC pussy would mean death by overwork for the dev since the other routes would need similar scenes to compensate so I don't see it viable.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
You say that, but the meeting with "X" was planned to be the conclusion of 0.1.0 in my first draft :LOL:
i think he meant the difficulty... check page 32 for my personal take... the difficulty was fine if spell had a cooldown with the cost originally... at 4 it makes even the blessing to get the ice shield off cooldown one turn and otherwise bad event will kill you ...also with a longuer dungeon you can put the demon queel new general and current ones as mid boss.. more sense than a goblin with 12khp and 85k attack...

Mar 25, 2021
great game, are you planning in adding a important futa/femboy caracter to the story besides the mc and the imp? or maybe a dominant maid that fucks mc? looking at your games probably not, but you said you had no deep ideas for this one, maybe that will be a different experience

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
i hope people will have understood the low difficulty before was way better...(just gotta put a cooldown on ability to balance it instead of a each combat in a row buff so you gotta return after 1 or 2 node)
i think he meant the difficulty... check page 32 for my personal take... the difficulty was fine if spell had a cooldown with the cost originally... at 4 it makes even the blessing to get the ice shield off cooldown one turn and otherwise bad event will kill you ...also with a longuer dungeon you can put the demon queel new general and current ones as mid boss.. more sense than a goblin with 12khp and 85k attack...
The heat mechanic increases enemy stats and rewards by 10% every time you defeat an enemy. It's my bad for not having anything that explains this in the game yet.
Essentially, the game isn't harder than before, but it may feel more demanding because the enemies actually get tough at higher heat. Essentially the grind has been compressed.
I find this system adds some variety and an extra goal to dungeon runs which was missing before, but I appreciate that there's always room for improvement.
I'm not sure what you mean about spell costs and cooldowns, I didn't change anything like that.

bigmakxx

Mar 25, 2019
Great game, mdf-an's art is gorgeous.

As for Futanari, art showing their pussy or it getting unused is (unfortunately) hardly uncommon even by japanese artists. Since its based around premade art not much you can do. Though some text during scenes that that the Futanari's pussy is dripping would be nice.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Even if she has/had a pussy, there's a lack of characters with dicks ATM to make full use of it. I think the only one is Kane, and he's such a dick in the other sense of the word that Lily would never want to have sex with him.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
The heat mechanic increases enemy stats and rewards by 10% every time you defeat an enemy.
I think one issue is the way enemy attack scales, because the MC's hp tends to stay on the low side, so there's a cut-off point between when enemy attacks are below your defense (and thus doing one damage at a time), and the sudden moment where you're getting hit for hundreds of damage at a time

hp scaling also creeps up a little too suddenly, like I went from one-hit killing several enemies, then one fight taking 2-3 hits, and then on the next fight I use up all my mp and can't take out half their health

I feel like there should be sweet spot where enemies aren't a breeze while still being possible, but stats scale in such a way that you fly past that sweet spot into impossible territory after a single fight (possible solution: have the scaling happen every few fights instead of every single one)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I think one issue is the way enemy attack scales, because the MC's hp tends to stay on the low side, so there's a cut-off point between when enemy attacks are below your defense (and thus doing one damage at a time), and the sudden moment where you're getting hit for hundreds of damage at a time

hp scaling also creeps up a little too suddenly, like I went from one-hit killing several enemies, then one fight taking 2-3 hits, and then on the next fight I use up all my mp and can't take out half their health

I feel like there should be sweet spot where enemies aren't a breeze while still being possible, but stats scale in such a way that you fly past that sweet spot into impossible territory after a single fight (possible solution: have the scaling happen every few fights instead of every single one)
Hmm, it sounds like it might not by rising by a mere 10% each time, right? :unsure: I'll look into this.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Hmm, it sounds like it might not by rising by a mere 10% each time, right? :unsure: I'll look into this.
I'm not sure what stat increases bosses get on top of this, but stacking that and other modifiers when the base stats are already in the several hundreds percentage increments will very quickly wipe out sub-20hp the second damage gets above defense

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
did i skip something or are some upgrades not available despite having the prerequisite? I cant buy the one to give more crystals per day legit i have to buy 4 or 5 tiers of the previous one to be able to buy it despite that not being the case with others?

insane that people claim to "minmax" this :KEK:

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Gorglash

Nov 1, 2022
Apparently your variable that's supposed to be a static 10 (representing 10%) is being repeatedly multiplied by 1.1 for every heat level (i.e. 10 * 1.1^n, where n is heat level), resulting in accelerated growth instead. I can post my math but I don't think it will be necessary.

However, I do believe that the current DEF system is inherently broken, as a few members have already pointed out.
Having damage taken be a simple a formula of x = Max(ATK - DEF, 1) usually doesn't work as numbers grow bigger, especially if HP numbers stay that low. It would be a simple game of "have more DEF than enemy has ATK or get one-shot instead". It wouldn't be any different even if you fixed the accelerated growth.

With the old system, you had the problem of Ice Wall being the go-to spell because it conserved your HP for multiple turns and Bonfires / Random Events replenishing so much HP and Mana that you could always stay topped out.
Now with the Heat system, instead of incentivizing Elemental Reactions, you still have the problem of Ice Wall being the go-to spell because you now regain mana after every attack:
Have more DEF than enemy ATK, cast Ice Wall, Auto-attack twice, regain 2 Mana back, rinse and repeat indefinitely. You can only take damage from damage over time or if the ATK gain from heat inevitably one-shots you.
In both cases, you have Ice Wall simply being overpowered and the ATK-DEF formula either do 0 damage or immediately one-shot. So my advice would be to look into these two mechanics first.

If I may suggest, limiting the amount of floors you can clear during a single dungeon run could help balance everything more easily. IIRC, as Lily has stated somewhere, the group spends around 1 hour every day in the dungeon. So maybe you could add a time mechanic, where different tiles use different amounts of time, idk. Just food for thought.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Apparently your variable that's supposed to be a static 10 (representing 10%) is being repeatedly multiplied by 1.1 for every heat level (i.e. 10 * 1.1^n, where n is heat level), resulting in accelerated growth instead. I can post my math but I don't think it will be necessary.

However, I do believe that the current DEF system is inherently broken, as a few members have already pointed out.
Having damage taken be a simple a formula of x = Max(ATK - DEF, 1) usually doesn't work as numbers grow bigger, especially if HP numbers stay that low. It would be a simple game of "have more DEF than enemy has ATK or get one-shot instead". It wouldn't be any different even if you fixed the accelerated growth.

With the old system, you had the problem of Ice Wall being the go-to spell because it conserved your HP for multiple turns and Bonfires / Random Events replenishing so much HP and Mana that you could always stay topped out.
Now with the Heat system, instead of incentivizing Elemental Reactions, you still have the problem of Ice Wall being the go-to spell because you now regain mana after every attack:
Have more DEF than enemy ATK, cast Ice Wall, Auto-attack twice, regain 2 Mana back, rinse and repeat indefinitely. You can only take damage from damage over time or if the ATK gain from heat inevitably one-shots you.
In both cases, you have Ice Wall simply being overpowered and the ATK-DEF formula either do 0 damage or immediately one-shot. So my advice would be to look into these two mechanics first.

If I may suggest, limiting the amount of floors you can clear during a single dungeon run could help balance everything more easily. IIRC, as Lily has stated somewhere, the group spends around 1 hour every day in the dungeon. So maybe you could add a time mechanic, where different tiles use different amounts of time, idk. Just food for thought.
I agree that Ice Wall is seemingly the best spell in the game, but I think that limiting player progression to make the game more grindy, will make it less fun. Even with Ice Wall working the way it is, I'm still running into gold issues simply because of how insanely expensive upgrades get. If anything, I have the opposite opinion where I think the game's progression forces you to keep upgrading Defense in order to have meaningful progression.

The problem I have with the game is that: 1. the later Dungeon levels get a lot more difficult and don't reward you enough to keep up with upgrades, 2. You can't start from Dungeon lvl 1 & must always continue the run from where your last run left off, 3. How much gold & other resources you get has a everything to do with how many levels you've cleared in a run, not what level you've pushed to. These three problems mean that if you don't invest into something will make you significantly stronger, you'll make less and less gold. Simply because you can't farm lower levels, you have to continue from where you were last defeated. Less gold means fewer upgrades, which is a downward spiralling loop.

So the game is forcing you to invest towards combat stats that provide a lot of value. Defense just happens to be the best combat stat due to the enemy's exponential damage scaling and Ice Wall just happens to be the best skill due to how defensively you have to play the game. The problem with the game is simply the exorbitant upgrade costs, low payout, high enemy stat scaling, and an inability to start your run from a lower Dungeon levels. Honestly, I'd love to go buy some cosmetic outfits for the maids, but that's just out of the question because of how insanely expensive the essential upgrades are to buy (e.g. Mirabelle's Freezing Field lvl 5 upgrade costs 53K crystal, the Forge has upgrades that cost 20K-40K gold just to unlock lvl 1. A good dungeon run with 25-30 loot bags will net you 15K-20K gold, 20K crystal)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes